I just got enter the matrix for xbox!

72001, I don't see the point of this thread anyways... regardless of whether he is telling the truth, is the point to show off the item he just purchased? I don't see an incentive for people to stop by and read this unless it has useful information on whether or not I should spend my 49.99$ and buy it.

So far, as far as I have read this thread, all it has consisted of is just pics of a product... wow :rolleyes:

Mods out there, please rephrase the title to... "bandwidth warning for all speeds" because all it this thread consists of is 3 pages of useless info.

Ok, well what this game reminds me of is max payne based on the gameplay which I think is a good thing, There is more hand to hand fighting then guns and all the moves they do is awesome to watch. The story is great and there is a neat game mode called hacking, I am not real sure what to do but all you get is an A: prompt and you type DIR and get the directory of the disc and there are more folders with programs in them, All you guys from the DOS days are going to be in heaven! I am not real sure on what to do with this but I bet there are a ton of easter eggs in it. I highly recommend this game!

Edited by Bioslayer

Ok, well what this game reminds me of is max payne based on the gameplay which I think is a good thing, There is more hand to hand fighting then guns and all the moves they do is awesome to watch. The story is great and there is a neat game mode called hacking, I am not real sure what to do but all you get is an A: prompt and you type DIR and get the directory of the disc and there are more folders with programs in them, All you guys from the DOS days are going to be in heaven! I am not real sure on what to do with this but I bet there are a ton of easter eggs in it. I highly recommend this game!

i could have told ya that :laugh:

anyway though, good for you.

Hey, yeah well for all of you who say that Bioslayer doesn't have the game, he does. And just because you don't have it yet, don't get all grrrr because he does have it.... I say rock on, and Bio, when can i play the game?!