Your favorite (unforgettable) scenes from movies or TV shows

The assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

When the Swat team storm "Victor's" apartment in Se7en. And, of course, the ending.

The Tatars raiding Vladimir in Andrei Rublev... Or any other scene in the film.

The Last scene in There Will Be Blood. "I am Finished!"

And if you liked There Will Be Blood and are a fan of Curb You Enthusiasm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri33bydAavI

That entire movie was beyond awful.

I thought it was an incredible piece of cinema. The performances, from Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck, were some of the best I've seen in a long while. Cinematography was just jaw dropping right from the opening scene. The details in the set, and costumes, are all pin point accurate.

It might slow and boring for some, perhaps uninterested in the subject matter. But awful it most certainly is not. I enjoyed ever second of it.

I thought it was an incredible piece of cinema. The performances, from Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck, were some of the best I've seen in a long while. Cinematography was just jaw dropping right from the opening scene. The details in the set, and costumes, are all pin point accurate.

It might slow and boring for some, perhaps uninterested in the subject matter. But awful it most certainly is not. I enjoyed ever second of it.

Oh I ADORE the subject matter. But the movie was pure crap.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fight scene where Drago kills Apollo Creed in "Rocky IV".

Rutger Hauer squeezing Joe Turkel's eyes in in "Blade Runner".

Tom Noonan's scenes as the killer in "Manhunter"

Kurtwood Smith's scene when his character kills Peter Weller's Officer Murphy in "Robocop".

Guess I'm in a 80's kinda mood.

1) Marlena's death by blowing up in "Cloverfield"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-4_-QBrGgc...feature=related

2) Ending of "The Fountain" (almost the entire theater cried when I watched it). You have to see the entire movie to feel the build up of emotions in the "burst" scene..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF-09eMVewg

The part in Die Hard 2 where the guy gets sucked through the jet engine. In fact the whole scene with John McClane kicking ass on the airplane wing was awesome and then he lights the whole thing up. :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

The final scene in 'American Psycho' where Bateman confronts his lawyer at the bar, and starts to question everything.

The first 20 minutes of Once Upon A Time In The West, watched the movie last night and it was by far one of the most memorable scenes I have watched in my life.

Nothing but ambient noise for the first 10 minutes, and a showdown with three men in dusters and a man just off the train. All of them getting shot, but the man just off the train only getting a flesh wound. Then it transitions to a shotgun blast, a man hunting on his property, then some dialogue, and a sudden crack of a Winchester repeater, his daughter has been murdered, another crack, his son is murdered, the man runs towards his family, he is shot multiple times. Then the man's little boy walks out of the house, his entire family having been murdered moments before, five men in dusters emerge from the brush, one says to the other "George what do we do with this one?", "Now that he knows my name" is replied by Henry Fonda a revolver is raised and a final crack.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite scene from any movie is in The Shawshank Redemption when Norton throws Andy's rocks at Raquel Welch's poster and the audience discovers Andy's plans

The Dark Knight - The scene when Harvey is being transported in police custody and Joker tries to catch him but he is himself caught. And we learn that Gordon is alive.