How do I find the Wifi Hotspot location?

i just want to know if it's possible to find the wifi hotspot location and if it is, How do i exactly locate the where the wifi signal is coming from? what website do i go to or software to use?

It would help if you could explain what you are trying to do. However if you want to find from which house/apartment/block the signal itself originates you could try use the signal strength to determine your distance from the source, possibly assisted by a gps device to get more exact data. An application like Kismet "Wireless mapping with Kismet"may help you with logging and mapping the data. Other than that, there are several web pages that keep lists of local hotspots. Use google to find those.

It would help if you could explain what you are trying to do. However if you want to find from which house/apartment/block the signal itself originates you could try use the signal strength to determine your distance from the source, possibly assisted by a gps device to get more exact data. An application like Kismet "Wireless mapping with Kismet"may help you with logging and mapping the data. Other than that, there are several web pages that keep lists of local hotspots. Use google to find those.

trying to find out which house is giving the wifi signal and how far is the house