[i] Iphone - Multiuser Games/Apps

Berserk87

Ive been looking around for Iphone games and apps, that are multiplayer or multiuser.

by mulituser i mean, two people connecting on two different iphone, within the same room.

ive found a couple good games and a few apps, which ill post in a minute.

for muliuser apps, im talking about sharing music/video/pictures or google map locations etc... not just bluetooth transfer but simple to use interface apps.

Simon

I haven't found any personally, but I haven't looked (despite an interest). I expect a lot of them to show up soon, though, as GameKit is a beautiful API (it's what can be used for Bluetooth communication). I had 2 phones sending messages back and forth in a matter of minutes, with a few hundred lines of code (if that).

I'm planning on putting out some sort of application using GameKit soon, after my exams ideally.

Damian

Three multiplayer games:

- FS5 Hockey (Air Hockey)

- Tic Tac Touch

- Touch4 (4 in a row)

Berserk87
I haven't found any personally, but I haven't looked (despite an interest). I expect a lot of them to show up soon, though, as GameKit is a beautiful API (it's what can be used for Bluetooth communication). I had 2 phones sending messages back and forth in a matter of minutes, with a few hundred lines of code (if that).

I'm planning on putting out some sort of application using GameKit soon, after my exams ideally.

if i get any good ideas for mulitiuser apps ill send em to you :)

• 3 months later...
Fred Derf

[Thread Moved from PDA to Mobile Gaming]