TMNT GC Screens!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game, Manhattan Project, and Turtles in Time are some of the best multiplayer games. I remember how much fun I used to have with my friends playing these games in the arcade and at home. I watched this show religiously as a kid. I really want to try this game, but I think I would be too embarrassed in the store buying it. I would have to say it is for a younger sibling. :D

I really want to try this game, but I think I would be too embarrassed in the store buying it. I would have to say it is for a younger sibling. :D

sorry but thats got to be one of the lamest things i've seen in a long time

sorry but thats got to be one of the lamest things i've seen in a long time

I was joking. What I was trying to say is it would be funny situation to see a 21 year old, like myself, to purchase a Ninja Turtles Game especially if the cashier is a hot chick. :p

jesus, with the gamecube's power, they could've at least up'ed the polygon count of the models... cel-shaded or not, they could've been rounded and **** :(

I was joking. What I was trying to say is it would be funny situation to see a 21 year old, like myself, to purchase a Ninja Turtles Game especially if the cashier is a hot chick. :p

whew i thought you were serious! all is well then :D

the screenshots look like nintendo 64 graphics, hopefully other parts of the game look better.

uhh, can you please show a cell shaded n64 game?

what yall talkin about those graphics are sweet, nice cellshaded, doesnt look near like n64 blurrrred crap, more like dreamcast :D

i'm definately getting it for ps2 when it comes out. it will be sweet. i played the older tmnt games all the time when i was a kid. hell, i still play turtles in time for snes. it's kinda funny when i heard that the new cartoon was starting. i got up and everything to watch it and see if it was like the old ones. and like someone else said, regardless if it's a hot female worker or not i'm getting that game (i'm 20 by the way). if she says something about it i'll ask her if she wants to play it with me :whistle: