CS on Half life 2 ?

When half life 2 comes out, which i cant wait for. will there be addons still like CS and Team fortress ?

I think that HL2 is amazing but multiplayer versinos of it would be mindblowing !

:fro: :bounce: :hump: :argue: :x

sorry just posting my favorite smilies

I think its going to take a while for CS to be released on HL2

I'm sure Valve is making sure that Mods like this will come out soon so as to fuel the modding community.

CS, TFC and DoD must be released on the HL2 engine, maybe even via Steam :happy: now that would r0x!

i really hope there will be a tfc mod for it or a clone.

cant wait

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

isnt CS: Condition Zero already comming out??? will CS 2 be diff than CZ?

CS: CZ is build upon the HL1 engine (with some minor improvements)... CS: CZ is the singleplayer version of CS, with multyplayer support, but that will just be plain old CS :blink:

Valve have made a totaly new engine called "Source"... it's supposed to be easier to make modifications this time.

As most of you already know TF (Team Fortress) were a mod for Quake.

Then Valve released HL they were supposed to make TF2 but they had to test their SDK so they made a simple mod, called TFC (Team Fortress Classic).

Valve have now said that TF2 is under development but they can not say when it's going to be released because the engine that it's based on (Source, same as HL2) isn't finished and expect the release date of TF2 will be announced around the release of HL2.

Note: There are some old screenshots of TF2, forget them, they are old.

I just want TF2. Keep CS, just give me TF2. I could care less about HL2 multiplayer too. I just hope CS2, TF2, and HL2 are not 3 seperate games but just 1.

I hope your right redFX

but it seems like the thing will be a cash cow fer Valve.

this year has seen an onslaught of killer and huge name games coming out...w00t

Have you guys heard anything about a Mac release for HL2? I really hope they release it for the Mac. If they don't I'll be spending 2 grand just to play one game. Oh well. I'm crazy!

Have you guys heard anything about a Mac release for HL2? I really hope they release it for the Mac. If they don't I'll be spending 2 grand just to play one game. Oh well. I'm crazy!

probably about 6 months after we get it, like always. :cool:

probably about 6 months after we get it, like always. :cool:

I'd say probably a bit later than that, but I wouldn't think any more than 2 years later. Maybe a year or so.

Someone seriously needs to kill the bouncy smily thing. Seriously. Kill it. Please.

Anyway, CS for HL2 does seem inevitable as people have mentioned, and I think it will come. TF2, CS and HL2 being what it is could definetly make this the best game ever even for many years to come!

now i wonder how vavle is going to pull this off..... i mean i thought there was going to be a full on TFC2??? what happened to that? are they just going to pull the plug and let the modders take over where they left off??? it really makes no difference to me as long as they bring it back :yes: