Steve McNair Found Dead

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville.

The incident happened near 2nd South & Lea Avenue. A female victim was also found dead.

According to Don Aaron with the Metro Nashville Police Department, no suspects have been taken into custody. Several people were being taken to police headquarters for questioning.Double-Homicide

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

I wonder if it was woman drama. Whenever there's a woman involved in cases like this, it "usually" ends up being person a was fighting with person b over woman a..violence ensues. It's sad way to go though, for both of them. on a side note, I wonder if this will end up being on the First 48.

Wow. RIP McNair. He more than likely didn't deserve this to happen. This is outrageous.

He was from not far from me here in MS.

Another one bites the dust.

:(

Could be a suicide-homicide?

R.I.P.

The Grim Reaper is on a roll.

Yeah..no ****ing ****! RIP - even though the Titans ****ed Houston; I always loved McNair (and Eddie George). So sad.

Well the titans are screwed this year. lolol.

Just kidding, thats terrible.. too many famous death's this month.....

96bb73e0ac984dc2d564740cf6b2ddff_sahelkazemiphotostevemcnairgirlfriend.jpg

97e841520f3868b86c331c20b9d94ad7_sahelkazemiphoto.jpg

This is the girl that was killed too her name is: Sahel Kazemi

Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair was killed in an apparent murder-suicide with a young woman he met at a local restaurant and have been dating for at least a few months.

McNair, the hometown hero who did extensive charity work in Nashville, died of several gunshots and was found on the sofa, police said. Sahel Kazemi, 20, was found alongside him in a Second Avenue condo he rented. She had a single gunshot wound to her head; a pistol was found near her body.

Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said they were leaning toward certain scenarios based on the evidence, but they hadn?t ruled anything out. Still, they were not actively looking for suspects Saturday night.

?The medical examiner will be conducting autopsies (Sunday),? Aaron said. ?We expect to make additional conclusions after the autopsy process.?

Though much of the attention was on the Second Avenue crime scene, police also swarmed at the Cherry Creek apartment complex in Hermitage. They were questioning neighbors who said they McNair visiting KazemiKazemi. Sometimes, neighbshe would arrive home in a limousine in the early morning hours. She showed up with a new black car she said was a gift from her boyfriend.riend.

She was arrested in that car, a black Cadillac Escalade registered to she and McNair, just two days before the deaths. She was charged with driving under the influence and refusing to take a breatKeith Norfleet, Kazemi?s boyfriend for four years before they broke up five months ago, said he came to pick up the car for Kazemi. KNorfleet said McNair was in the car with her when the stop occurredoccurred, a fact that was not in the police affadavit but was confirmed by police SatuMcNair later bailed Kazemi out, according to bail bondsmen.ondNorfleet said she told him she was seeing McNairg McNair, who she met while working as a waitress at Dave &amHe was worried about her dating a married man and hopeful they?d get back together. together. They had been living together for four years, since they moved from her family?s home in Jacksonville, Fla., to Nashville.

Source

America, the sign of a new era has come. So many stars have fade. The dimmer stars shines brighter. I have witness too many unusual things. They are all so strange. bah... am blabbing for fun...

Well the titans are screwed this year. lolol.

Just kidding, thats terrible.. too many famous death's this month.....

Uhhhh...the Titans we screwed any way.....he kinda retired.......

Sad news. He was a good football player. I think it was the 2000 Superbowl he was in (sorry - I'm English - my football memory has holes in it!)

Condolences to his family.

Sad news. He was a good football player. I think it was the 2000 Superbowl he was in (sorry - I'm English - my football memory has holes in it!)

Condolences to his family.

Yeah Superbowl 2000 against the Rams he took the Titans to within one yard of forcing over time.

Yeah..no ****ing ****! RIP - even though the Titans ****ed Houston; I always loved McNair (and Eddie George). So sad.

Thats nice to read, I hate Houston probably as much as you hate Tennessee, but nobody deserved that, especially McNair who did so much for the Titans and the Community, and it's good to see we can put football aside at times like these.

RIP.

Police say He was Murdered!

I'm sorry, but duh, the fact that he was shot multiple times is evidence enough for anyone to come to that conclusion.

I'm sorry, but duh, the fact that he was shot multiple times is evidence enough for anyone to come to that conclusion.

Dude, what are you talking about? I shoot myself in the face a few times a day. Oh... with a GUN. My bad.

It is now being ruled a murder-suicide, done by the girlfriend, due to financial issues, and thinking he was seeing yet another mistress.

Sigh, that's even sadder. These kind of people don't even need access to a gun.