Zelda Wind Waker, Need help...

After the deku tree you need to go to the evil forest to have one of those small guys....

but then when I'm standing in the middle between the good and evil island I need 2 fly throught the tornado to the evil island. the tornadon is supposed 2 bring me up. how?

I cant go up in it, even with the deku leaf... help.. thx

If you are talking about the cyclone where the cloud-guy appears, you have to shoot him with arrows 3 times. It actually took me a few times to do - aiming I found was kind of difficult...

No, I'm talking about when you need 2 fly 2 the other island. You need to get in the cyclone to be on the right hight, but I keep falling in the water. How do I go up in the cyclone?

You need to start falling through the cyclone just for an instant, then open up your leaf again to catch it - it'll fill up and thrust you upwards.

you are on the right track, took my many times, you just need to jump into it with the right timing, all i can say is keep trying, it FINALLY worked for me

try jumping a little to the right of the island, not so the cyclone is between you and the other island but more to the right then open up the leaf

In order to get the fire/ice arrows, you

will need the Ballad of Gales, and in order to get the song, you

will need to find a cyclone. Although there are a few cyclones around

the great sea, one of them is in Area D3 of the great sea. Once you find

the cyclone, Cyclos, the god of storms, will come out. Shoot him 3 times

with your Bow before you get sucked in so he will teach you the Ballad

of Gales. Now you can get the fire and ice arrows.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/fi...ind_waker_a.txt