[PS2] MegaMan X7

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/megaman...ew_6026952.html

Damn Megaman just doesn't go away does he.

he has to be the longest outstanding sequal of games anywhere..

what is this like number 25?

//Capcom has announced a North American release month for the latest game in the Mega Man X series, Mega Man X7. The game is currently scheduled to be released in October.

Mega Man X7 marks the debut of the Mega Man on the PlayStation 2. The game puts Mega Man and Zero together again and also gives you a new playable character in Axl. Capcom describes Axl as mysterious, and hasn?t revealed much information beyond that he will have a unique ability unseen in previous Mega Man games, and will add additional strategy to the game.

Axl isn?t the only big difference in Mega Man X7, though. The polygonal game is viewed from a handful of different perspectives. The classic side-scrolling gameplay seen in other Mega Man games is present, as is an isometric perspective. Some of the game?s boss battles will be played from a completely 3D perspective, which Capcom compares to the one found in the Mega Man Legends games. The game will have a lock-on function that will let you easily aim at enemies and change targets at will to focus on a target?s weak spot.

Mega Man X7 is planned for North American release in October \\

:blink: Any part of Megaman X7 shouldn't be in 3D. Many games were just MEANT to be 2D. X7 is one of them.

these screenshots are actually looking better... but i agree, megaman should have stayed 2d...

thats why megaman network transmissions for the GC is gonna rock! at least it is a side scroller!

hmm they kinda of ruined the good x name by making it 3d all the rest were great. I was looking forward to another one in the same fasion. I guess theres always the zero series for gba. ;\

The new castlevania is 3d, is that bad? I dont think from 2d to 3d is bad but it is just the matter of taste. U like the game series? u like em all!