Comic Con 2009

Why are you doing this Rappy :o Not got an individual thread for it?

I could of dug up the old transformers 2 thread but couldn't be bothered :p seeing as its over now

anything without a relevant thread goes in here!

374837874813bf54d381o.jpg

374763481700df9ac653b.jpg

37476361653d3053dd82b.jpg

3747638381f260a08215b.jpg

37473007970007ef5259o.jpg

5:15-6:15 Lucasfilm: Star Wars Spectacular Find out about the worldwide Star Wars Concert Tour, the latest Star Wars games from LucasArts, upcoming DVD (and Blu-ray!) releases and more! And become a part of Star Wars history with your own Saga stories and movie memories! It's an all-new, interactive Star Wars Spectacular!

Will Star Wars Blu-ray be Announced??

Ok Mck, only if you can link EVERY related thread in here, then we will post in there!

Okay Jedi, here is the vast majority. I'll post anything here, that like Rappy said has no relevance to these threads. Though I may have missed finding all the threads for comic-con, I (more likely Rappy :D ) will make new threads if enough information comes from Comic-Con and we don't have a thread.

V

Vampire Diaries

Human Target

Trick'r'Treat

Green Lantern

Green Hornet

Pandorum

Dexter

Legend of the Seeker

Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Burn Notice

Astro Boy

Twilight: New Moon

GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Alice in Wonderland

The Hobbit

Tron

Final Destination 4

Where The Wild Things Are

Nightmare on Elm Street

Jonah Hex

Sherlock Holmes

Coraline

Stargate Universe

Star Wars

Battlestar Galactica: The Plan

Caprica

Big Bang Theory

Dollhouse

True Blood

Heroes

Bones

Eureka

Lost

Legion

Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles

Jericho

Chuck

Flash Forward

Warehouse 13

Iron Man 2

Scantuary

Zombieland

Glee

The Cleveland Show

Doctor Who

Torchwood

Wathcmen

Smallville

Weeds

WOW!!! I showed my wife the preview for New Moon and she went crazy.. She can't wait. Hell she would probably have me standing in that line if we were there

On Rappy's behalf, I will retaliate to Jedi's mocking to Twilight. Here's the real line :)

ljnuu.jpg

Hall H Line - Where Twilight will be later.

It's not just Twilight... It's the MAIN event line!

I got bored today and took a walk down to Comic-Con. I live like 3 blocks away. As I passed the Hard Rock Hotel I saw Gene Simmons which was cool. He looked right at me. :D

So I walk over to the Convention Center just to get a look. I noticed people were just walking in and out with no hassle, so I tried my luck and walked right in with no neck badge or anything. I was wondering if it was free day or something 'cause not a soul bothered me. I'm going to try to get in again tomorrow, too. It was a ton of fun, so much to see.