Car Cleaning Name

Okay quite simple really.

I need a good name for a car cleaning company, I have come up with Dr. Detail but I don't like it, it's not obvious enough (no smart remarks such as "How about 'Car cleaning" please").

Basically I will have a few levels of cleansiness, quick and cheap, not alot of detail done, medium and best. (these arent the names)..

Detail is a american name though but in the UK the word Valet is more known.

Ideas are great, thank you :)

Clean Ur Motor Company (though the acronym (###### Co) may raise eyebrows!)

Clean Wheels

Wax on, Wax off

Valet 4 You

Streak Free

Shiny Motors

There's a few to get you started and amend to your taste

Hahahah I love the Hand Job Guys class name rofl. "Quick and easy" priceless lol.

Clean my ride is good, so is Wax on, Wax off. This is the flyer I have designed so far:

post-130360-1247684961_thumb.png

Really nice job :)

Just looking at it I could see that you could add the text on either side of the speed-o-meter.

That could look cool, or it might not.

Names:

Speed Clean

Spray and Wipe :p

Speed Wash

Men at Work aka... MaW

Shamy Slam

Yeah that's exactly what I thought last night at 2am when i had a sudden spurt on inspiration, so I made some numberplates on photoshop, and it know has like a numberplate going through the dial, i'll show you when I get home :)

ATM I am using Dr Valet but I'm not sure I like it, so I'm defo looking for some names - short and sweet :D

THanks guys

I like it.

The whole name pannel thing as a license plate is a really nice touch.

However I really dont think that the name goes with the whole look of the thing, to be quite honest.

Maybe think of another name before making anything final. Thats just something I would do :)

You need to make sure that the name you come up with isn't already in use which makes tings that much harder. Harder still to come up with a company name where the matching domain is available.

Yeah I don't like the name but i need to find one that is really good. It's only a small company for our local town, so I doubt we will run into copyright issues.

I'm not sure I will need a website yet, but I plan on making one with a booking form. It's a good job I can do all of this myself otherwise this would be extra money :p. And im 16 so i'm not made of money :(

Thanks for the input guys :)

BTW: Has anyone got ideas on how the text should go, i've ran out of ideas and I can't get it to "blend in", can anyone have a go for me please?

Thanks again

Okay quite simple really.

I need a good name for a car cleaning company, I have come up with Dr. Detail but I don't like it, it's not obvious enough (no smart remarks such as "How about 'Car cleaning" please").

Basically I will have a few levels of cleansiness, quick and cheap, not alot of detail done, medium and best. (these arent the names)..

Detail is a american name though but in the UK the word Valet is more known.

Ideas are great, thank you :)

Kwick-e-klean. Dirt busters

RED carpet valet and detail service

BROWN Streak detail ...number 2 is the best