Reasons we don't use Chrome (participation wanted !)

Because it doesn't install to the Program Files directory, it instead installs to a Users profile folder as if it's spyware trying to hide.

I use chrome because it's fast. I've never used adblock because it is immoral, so I don't miss it in Chrome. Sometimes I boot up Firefox to use some addon, but this isn't so often for me. I prefer using a fast browser until I need to use some addon, than use a slow browser all the time.

1-No support for RoboForm :crazy:, it is impossible for me to trust any browser's automatic password saving specially after an experience in 2007 :no: , there are many tools that already can get passwords saved in Chrome as well as almost any other browser's passwords :shiftyninja:, but for RoboForm and other password saving professional tools which use real encryption none exists :cool: .

2-No support for Babylon :x , so i can't just click with my mouse to know the meaning of any word instantly, i have to copy then open babylon then paste then click enter :huh: ! that simply sucks !

Those are the 2 main reasons which made me didn't switch to Chrome and keep with FireFox, nothing else ! :woot:

What are your reasons ? :rolleyes:

Becuse IE8 does everything I need. There is absolutly no reason to use anything else, at least for me.

Google is blatantly retarded installing that thing in a profile folder. Oh and Google Updater. What's up with that.

Anyways I do use SRWare Iron on occasion but I keep going back to FF because I prefer it's interface and extensions.

I use it in Windows on my secondary machine. I don't use it on my primary Mac because they don't support PPC's.

Because there's no stable version for Linux.

That doesn't stop me from using it. For me, it's much more stable than FF (on Linux), and it's faster. I use it on my netbook, work Laptop, and as my main browser on my work Desktop (all three Linux).

Then again, I use FF on OSX since there's no compelling reason for me to switch.

well heloo..

did everyone forget the load times of firefox and internet on even todays 10000 core processes processors and can someone compare that with chrome.

well personally i use chrome even though it lacks the addon features because its CLEAN and SIMPLE and it DOES what a BROWSER is supposed to do.

well heloo..

did everyone forget the load times of firefox and internet on even todays 10000 core processes processors and can someone compare that with chrome.

well personally i use chrome even though it lacks the addon features because its CLEAN and SIMPLE and it DOES what a BROWSER is supposed to do.

And, as many of us who are here are Advanced Users we expect to get MORE THAN BASICS in our browsers