Firefox 3.7 Mockup Redux Theme

I fixed the reload/refresh buttons by moving them up 1px.

post-49492-1248309789_thumb.png

#stop-button {
	 width: auto !important;
	 padding: 0px !important;
	 margin: 0px !important;
	 margin-top: -2px !important;
	 margin-right: 1px !important;
	 -moz-appearance: none !important;
	 border: none !important;
 }

#reload-button {
	 margin-right: 2px !important;
 }

Wow, that looks great. Where exactly do I add those codes? I would like to add it to my theme, giving you credit of course :D.

I'm not sure how to add them to the theme, I just used Stylish. Just create a new style and add that code.

Thanks. That works, but I will see if I can add it to the actual theme so that the people who download it don't have to worry about getting Stylish as well.

Thanks again though.

I fixed the reload/refresh buttons by moving them up 1px.

post-49492-1248309789_thumb.png

#stop-button {
	  margin-right: 1px !important;
  }

#reload-button {
	  margin-right: 2px !important;
  }

Thanks (Y)

Very nice theme! :)

Also, I will be updating the download links at DeviantART so they include the fix SoapyHamHocks provided for the reload and stop buttons. Thanks Soapy!

Also, I will be updating the download links at DeviantART so they include the fix SoapyHamHocks provided for the reload and stop buttons. Thanks Soapy!

Sure no problem, now lets work on those refresh and stop buttons :p

The Firefox 3.7 Mockup Redux team (previously just myself for the most part) has gained an extremely helpful and knowledgable member, SoapyHamHocks.

Soapy has removed the boundries and limitations I spoke of earlier, and has given me the ability to change the Reload and Stop buttons to ones that almost perfectly replicate the official mockup.

We think you will love this new version. Here is a screenshot to showcase the new buttons :D.

perfecttheme.th.jpg

Keep an eye out for the release.

The Firefox 3.7 Mockup Redux team (previously just myself for the most part) has gained an extremely helpful and knowledgable member, SoapyHamHocks.

Soapy has removed the boundries and limitations I spoke of earlier, and has given me the ability to change the Reload and Stop buttons to ones that almost perfectly replicate the official mockup.

We think you will love this new version. Here is a screenshot to showcase the new buttons :D.

perfecttheme.th.jpg

Keep an eye out for the release.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am using "Firefox_3_7_Mockup_Redux_Grey_by_BoneyardBrew.jar" but the favicons tool bar does not match the rest.

Can you make it Grey in your new release.

screen shot : http://livecho.freehostia.com/test.png

Thank you

test.png

Yup the new Glasser update is very nice, it also fixes the overlapping rounded favicon bug that the other 1.1.1 and modded glasser extensions have!

Hi all this is what BoneyardBrew and I have so far. There is still alot of work to be done, but here is a little teaser :p

post-49492-1248335412_thumb.png

Wow, VERY nice! Looking forward to the new version :).

Hi all this is what BoneyardBrew and I have so far. There is still alot of work to be done, but here is a little teaser :p

post-49492-1248335412_thumb.png

The refresh/stop buttons are better at that size as well :yes:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am using "Firefox_3_7_Mockup_Redux_Grey_by_BoneyardBrew.jar" but the favicons tool bar does not match the rest.

Can you make it Grey in your new release.

screen shot : http://livecho.freehostia.com/test.png

Thank you

test.png

Can you host the screenshot somewhere else, preferably ImageShack? For some reason it is redirecting to the main freehostia site rather than your screenshot.

Also, Thank you everyone for the kind words. I really couldn't have done this without SoapyHamHocks. He's really done an excellent job here. Basically the backbone of this team. I create the graphics, he puts it all together :D.

Thanks again Audioboxer for the new version of Glasser, it really is a step up from the last version.

Can you host the screenshot somewhere else, preferably ImageShack? For some reason it is redirecting to the main freehostia site rather than your screenshot.

Also, Thank you everyone for the kind words. I really couldn't have done this without SoapyHamHocks. He's really done an excellent job here. Basically the backbone of this team. I create the graphics, he puts it all together :D.

Thanks again Audioboxer for the new version of Glasser, it really is a step up from the last version.

here it is

http://picasaweb.google.ca/xithium/Recentl...697217907734434

You know what? I love you. I've been waiting forever for someone to do this. <3

EDIT - Actually, the rest of the thread answered one of my questions ;)

I have one question which I couldn't see answered in this thread, though. Do you plan on making the tab bar glass as it appears in the mock-up? With that and the added 'Tools' button, it should look almost perfect (along with a 'Page' button too :p)

It's coming along very nice, though. I love the buttons! Thanks :)