[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

So, like seriously here. I saw the first TWO episodes of Lost (yes, that's it lol). If I wanted to get into the show now, where should I start? From the beginning or can I skip to season 3 or something etc? :)

Rappy- Did you bribe someone into making you the Original Poster? :o :laugh:

haha wow I never noticed that :p

Mathachew was putting the thread together I suppose that's what happens :p

LOC - Nope start from the very beginning its a big story to tell!

So, like seriously here. I saw the first TWO episodes of Lost (yes, that's it lol). If I wanted to get into the show now, where should I start? From the beginning or can I skip to season 3 or something etc? :)

I would recommend starting from the beginning. It will make much more sense.

Ugh, ok then. I'll have to look on Hulu etc for them. Got alot of catching up to do.

But question (and I don't know if this is a spoiler or not cuz I only saw 2 episodes lol) about the show:

The first few seasons were mostly normal like, action-y survival-y what have you with dashes of weirdness thrown in right, and the last few seasons have started in with the totally batshit crazy sci-fi stuff....right? lol

Ugh, ok then. I'll have to look on Hulu etc for them. Got alot of catching up to do.

But question (and I don't know if this is a spoiler or not cuz I only saw 2 episodes lol) about the show:

The first few seasons were mostly normal like, action-y survival-y what have you with dashes of weirdness thrown in right, and the last few seasons have started in with the totally batshit crazy sci-fi stuff....right? lol

Yeah pretty much :p

My friend was like, if you like BSG and Stargate et al, you'll love Lost cuz it has time travel in it and all sorts of weirdo stuff. And I was like, uh, time travel with people stranded on an island? O-K sounds like Fringe, on an island lol

It's got the opera status that BSG has that's for certain and it has a massive sci-fi influence in later seasons

Actually, the only episodes of Fringe I've seen were the first of the series, and the season finale because of Mr. Nimoy himself :D (though I enjoyed it)

Hey at least with Fringe I only have to catch up on like 20 episodes lol

It's the UK accent, I can't resist it. Rappy is a man magnet.

Sweet! Hurleys Lottery ticket in there?

Hey at least with Fringe I only have to catch up on like 20 episodes lol

It's the UK accent, I can't resist it. Rappy is a man magnet.

Theirs more than 1 general "UK accent" :D Theirs hundreds :rofl: Scotland/England/Whales :|