• Ontario
    • Quebec
    • Manitoba/Saskatchewan
    • BC
    • Alberta
    • The Maritimes
    • The 3 Territories
    • I'm not a Canadian but I just felt like being in the poll

I'm From Vancouver B.C (Best hockey in the world, But NOT the best team...) I think where ever you are the girls will be "The best" No more fighting about the women...some might read this and think we judgeing them :D I'm 18/m/canadain All The Way !! Tis the best place in the world to live by far. :bandit:

Besides with a name like Romeo well I have my share of women I'm A heartbreaking, rose giving, kiss stealing , limo riding , Womenizen.....(I Watch to much Wrestling) .....Gentlemen.......100%

Always looking to make new friends, so email: RomeoPlayer69@hotmail.com

Go Oilers!! Go Smyth! Go Brewer!! Go Canada!!!

Actually we all know some of the hottest chicks in the world come from the okanogan... damn they got good fruit there.

Chipi! Hope you like Canada, you count. you live here dude!

Got to say hi to the people below us too, Hi America!!

ohh yea and to the far north... Hi Russia!

I'm from Brantford Ontario, 20 minutes from Hamilton, 1 1/2 hrs from Toronto :D

GO CANADA!!! W00T!!! :D

Btw whoever said it: $100 is brown not beige :ermm: you must be one of the blind ones the mint helps out :p j/k :D

[PATRIOTISM]Canada is the best country in the World![/PATRIOTISM] :)

Originally posted by Silvorgold

btw canada had a $1000 bill till may '00 which was a pinkish/purplish, and we now have a 3 Cent gold coin for some reason..

ya,, ok, $1000 bill, yes, but 3 cent gold coin? where in earth did you get that idea??? maybe where your from, but not in ontario....

oh ya, to the guy from bc that says ontario sucks....well, nothin to say, just ontario doesn't suck, only someparts, and i have to say, the chicks in toronto arn't really spectacular, i think in quebec they are the best, but i hate french (not the people, just the langueage) and it's COLOUR and FAVOURITE ya, and OU alll the way!!!

and just to continue it:

[patriotism]Canada Rocks!!! Booh Ya[/patriotism]

[edit]

ya, and our army sucks ass, but no country hates us!!

[/edit]

check your local canada post outlet......

actually the 3 Cent coin was realeased just for 2001 for the 150th anniversary of Canadian Stamps n the first stamp was a 3 cent stamp so the government thought a 3 cent coin would be a good idea for some reason....