[vs] Classix 10k 2.0

Wonderful theme, its nice to use something different. Has anyone else had probs trying to download the wallpaper zips? I keep on getting error messages that the files "might be" missing. If there's another link to them, I'd really appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

i need help guys with samurize. i put the file in the correct place but everytime i try to load it, it doesnt work. i tried open it up in the config and i see nothing.

yo whens 3.0 comin giga?

never:D:D

giga hasnt told me anything about a 3.0 version and is higly unlikely since a 3.0 will need a huge team work (giga/bant/me)

its about time..... thats all i was ever concerned with...its all about recognition and stealing peoples glory. After all, what work did you do on the theme? create it? bah, whatever, thats like, nothing, I deserve all the credit...

credit are kneel to me!

Damn, for the life of me I cant find the matching trillian pro skin anywhere on the forum...matching that is, with the Carbon color scheme, or a few of the others. I can only seem to find the deep blue and olive (in the link in the first post) anyone care to point me in the right direction? I used to have it, but I've since deleted it :(

Can someone post the shell32.dll that goes with this VS as in the screenshot? Thanks

to my knowledge, there is no icon set that is in the classix style. did you mean shellstyle?