What was the last movie you watched?

The Dark Knight Rises - 1/10 - As a huge longtime Batman fan this film fell short on so many accounts. I can't even begin to explain my disappointment almost cried afterwards it was such a let down. =o(

Looper - 9/10 - Awesome movie, loved every second of it. My only beef is adding a bunch of extra hoses and parts to the external parts of cars to seem more futuristic, kinda lame IMO.

Premium Rush - 7/10 - Not too bad, a bit slow, too much filler that wasn't quite necessary.

Flight - 8/10 - A really good movie, can't complain, story compelling, and character development awesome. A bit too slow at times as well.

Frankenweenie - 3/10 - It was ok, really wanted a live action recreation, and the craziness of the monsters that happened seemed a little forced. Not to mention the extreme amount of weird kids made Victor seem non-unique and dull.

Been away from the thread for awhile so I figured I'd catch you guys up on what the wifey and I have been watching. These are all our opinions as well, if you don't agree, that's fine you don't have to.

I also saw Dredd it was awesome. 8/10 for me.

Same, watched it yesterday. Found it to be very fun and enjoyable to watch

Just rented Beasts Of The Southern Wild.

Pretty much easily the best movie I have seen this year as far as having an emotional impact.

Wow. Just truly an experience. I have not cried this sincerely watching a movie in quite some time.

It is truly a beautiful movie, and by no means in a corny way whatsoever.

Really was the best movie this year IMHO.

Piranha 3DD (3D). I'm on a 3D craze right now, downloading and watching anything I can find that's 3D.

It's kind of a silly movie, and I seen it once before, but not in 3D, but I figured boobs coming right out at me in 3D would be cool, lol!!

Django Unchained. One of the best movies I've ever seen. Christoph Waltz was brilliant.

Do not expect a sequel. The movie bombed BIG time in the box office. Production Budget: $50 million. Worldwide Gross: $31 million.

Some films do but they get a huge cult following on DVD release. I really enjoyed Dredd, loved it!

Yeah, I really am hoping that is the case with this movie, and I believe it may be.

I just watched it for the second time, I actually went to the theaters to see it on opening weekend. I was a HUGE original Judge Dredd comic book reader, absolutely loved it, and I really do think as rough around the edges as this movie was, and it is indeed pretty damn rough in some aspects, they did a pretty damn good job of sticking to the source material, but trying to modernize it as well (keep in mind the source material is just over 30 years old now). Was honestly a pretty tall order for someone to pull off to begin with, and I think overall it was a great first attempt, and really think the sequel would be that much better. I am going to go ahead and pick up the BluRay myself in a show of support to get a sequel made.