Joystick Support

Does anyone know how to reduce the sensitivity of the joystick, or disable it so I can use Joy2Key? Enter The Matrix has the worst joystick support I have ever seen. I know it was designed to be a "keyboard & mouse" game, but they shouldn't of added joystick support in the first place. At least then I could use Joy2Key without any problems.

Does anyone know how to reduce the sensitivity of the joystick, or disable it so I can use Joy2Key? Enter The Matrix has the worst joystick support I have ever seen. I know it was designed to be a "keyboard & mouse" game, but they shouldn't of added joystick support in the first place. At least then I could use Joy2Key without any problems.

I'm using a Microsoft Sidewider Gamepad Pro, it works great.

its funny you say that because IGN Insider says that the keyboard & mouse controls in the PC version of ETM sucks donkey balls and they actually recommend using a controller instead.

i dont have any experience with controllers on a pc but could you not just use "Gaming Options" in the control panel to modify your controller settings?

its funny you say that because IGN Insider says that the keyboard & mouse controls in the PC version of ETM sucks donkey balls and they actually recommend using a controller instead.

i dont have any experience with controllers on a pc but could you not just use "Gaming Options" in the control panel to modify your controller settings?

I never play a first (or third) person shooter game with just a keyboard and mouse. So in a sense I agree with IGN. But I feel if any game is to have joystick support. The programmers should take into account that not everyone has a joystick like they do. The more complex the joystick, the more complex the compatibility need to be. In the case of "Enter The Matrix", even the most simple of joystick options would make many people happy. I did look though the official support foums, I found many users asking the same question I did. As well as having the same issues. But in all the topics I found, most had no replies. Poor compatibility and poor support. Not what I call an award winning game. Sounds to me like this game was designed to be a console game and ported to PC. Sorry to be venting like this, but I feel that a product is just as good as its customer support.