Starting a Console site....

Hello All.

A friend and I are starting a console site about PS2,Gamecube,Xbox and GBA and any other future consoles and I was wondering what kind of staff would we need besides news updaters,forum mods? Also if anyone would like to help out with the site please let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron :)

For a games forum i would think the following strusture be appropriate;

Administrator

Super Moderator

News Poster (Same Access level as moderator, maybe less depending on how much access you wish to give them)

we don't have anything running yet. Do you think we should have some people writting reviews and previews and some walkthroughs? Also what do you think about adding cheats for games?

• 2 weeks later...

If your going to start a gaming site, you have to start off simple. First start with a main page with important news for each console. Then seperate pages for all the news on each console. Then reviews and previews. If all the work you have done then is getting you hits, then start making guides, codes/hint, ect.

Also it would help ALOT, if you had a forum where your visitors could go to talk about games/your site/whatever else.

Make sure to keep the layout clean and professional looking. Don't go overboard, and good luck dude!