[NFL] Mike Vick signs 2 year deal with Philly!

dont think he should be in the nfl anymore, he's just disgusting, yeah its been a while since he was abusing/killing dogs but hes still a piece of ****.... don't care what he does, all hes gonna be is a loser who gets his rocks off hurting animals

dont think he should be in the nfl anymore, he's just disgusting, yeah its been a while since he was abusing/killing dogs but hes still a piece of ****.... don't care what he does, all hes gonna be is a loser who gets his rocks off hurting animals

He did the crime, but he served the time. I have no problem with him playing again. He has served his debt to soceity and should be let back in. You can't keep a person in jail forever for making a mistake.

Good to see him land in a team with a stable environment. No pressure to perform out of the gate, yet he won't feel abandoned. Mutually good pickup I think.

I am a bit shocked. Does Philly need both him and McNabb?

Most probably they want to implement something like the wild cat.

He did the crime, but he served the time. I have no problem with him playing again. He has served his debt to soceity and should be let back in. You can't keep a person in jail forever for making a mistake.

ok, he did the time but how bad off is he now? he can still see, walk, talk... might have done few months in jail but still doesnt make up for what he has done... maybe he should be maimed and have a ****ty quality of life....... needs to be treated like he treated the dogs, a shock or 2 would do him good.... if that happens wouldnt have an issue with him back in the nfl

can only hope part of his release is he can never own any type of animal for as long as he lives

sorry if i cant let it go as easy as you can, maybe i just value life a bit more, maybe its cause i have a first hand experience with dealing with abused dogs... do you understand how hard it is when you walk into a room and your dog cowers and ****es on the floor cause she's afraid of getting hit?

so it ****es me off to know that in say 15-20 years hes going to be sitting commentating on espn/nbc/ect. and really no one is going to remember him as someone so insecure in himself that he took his frustration out on dogs... he's just a loser and always will be, i put him in the same category as any arsonist, murderer, rapist... horrible person and always will be

ok, he did the time but how bad off is he now? he can still see, walk, talk... might have done few months in jail but still doesnt make up for what he has done... maybe he should be maimed and have a ****ty quality of life....... needs to be treated like he treated the dogs, a shock or 2 would do him good.... if that happens wouldnt have an issue with him back in the nfl

can only hope part of his release is he can never own any type of animal for as long as he lives

sorry if i cant let it go as easy as you can, maybe i just value life a bit more, maybe its cause i have a first hand experience with dealing with abused dogs... do you understand how hard it is when you walk into a room and your dog cowers and ****es on the floor cause she's afraid of getting hit?

so it ****es me off to know that in say 15-20 years hes going to be sitting commentating on espn/nbc/ect. and really no one is going to remember him as someone so insecure in himself that he took his frustration out on dogs... he's just a loser and always will be, i put him in the same category as any arsonist, murderer, rapist... horrible person and always will be

I guess you believe people can't change then.

He served his time, and his crime had no correlation to his profession, so there's no good reason for him to be unable to be involved in something he excels at. If his crime involved football, that would be a different story.

there there

I am curious as to what you think about the NFL players who have killed HUMAN BEINGS and still got to play...

Its sad that any of those horrible SOBs get this easy of an out. Vic and all others who have done wrong , plain and easy to see wrong, should not be given multimillion dollar football deals. He is not a guy to look up to, at least not yet. And it will be very damn hard for him to ever redeem himself, in any way, unless he maybe saves like 500 orphans from a fire or plane crash...

I am curious as to what you think about the NFL players who have killed HUMAN BEINGS and still got to play...

yeah, 28 days in jail is somethin huh?

anyways..... same thing as with anyone else who has killed someone.... as i said before "he's just a loser and always will be, i put him in the same category as any arsonist, murderer, rapist... horrible person and always will be"

but i guess saying "why did i do that in the pinnacle of my career" and "i deserved to lose that $130 million" and shows up to warn kids about mean dogs makes it alright... i want to feel he really means what he is saying, but i can't, the things he says and how he says them is not something a truly passionately sorry person would act... so whatever, supposed to not play until the 8th week anyway (but thought i heard he was playing a preseason game... funny how that works out)

Edited by KnightWolf

• 2 weeks later...