Fissure by Tehk7

test.png

Fissure is a premium theme which is compilable from symbian 3rd edition to 5th edition landscape mode or vertical mode the wallpaper of it consists of a detailed dark wallpaper with rectangular boxes going deep down. It was designed by a person who is already known in this field of theme but a new comer tehk7 the designer of themes such as prestige, touch zen and the ovi icon pack.

Screenshot0097-1.jpg

One of the most features which i loved about this theme is that the highlights had a transparent look i.e. glass effect on your mac or pc.

Screenshot0054.jpg

What i liked about this theme more than the other dark themes around the web is the theme is fully balanced with its dark wallpaper, glossy ovi icons with glassy highlights its more like turning your phone into a another darker age without no hesitation. The home screen can be further customized by using custom wallpapers but i dint use of them yet still because the default wallpaper is already darker enough for me and it totally met what i had in mind when i first saw the theme.

The fully customized icon pack i.e ovi icon pack with over more than 500 icons just isnt a part of the theme back it complete the theme with its glossy look. Each and every icon or the folder you see in your phone menu will be changed with this glossy icon's.

The theme is fully supported on landscape mode as well the background isnt stretched or nothing is wrecked even if you switch to landscape mode you will see the same dark background same as the one you saw on the vertical mode as well.

Screenshot0075.jpgScreenshot0076.jpg

Conclusion

With each and every part of the phone interface customized this is one of the best dark themes that have been ever created by a human upto date and the one of the themes which is fully balanced as well with icons highlights background you name it. If you love dark themes and you are wondering how to get that mac,windows look on your phone as well as the dark look you go over to tehk7's site to buy it and you wont regret about it:) Official Site

Screenshots

Screenshot0059.jpgScreenshot0060.jpg

Screenshot0061.jpgScreenshot0062.jpg

Screenshot0063.jpgScreenshot0065.jpg

Screenshot0075.jpgScreenshot0076.jpg

Screenshot0082-1.jpgScreenshot0084-1.jpg

Screenshot0085-1.jpgScreenshot0088-1.jpg

Screenshot0092-1.jpgScreenshot0096-1.jpg

I wouldn't pay for a theme on my PC or Mac why would I pay for one on a Phone? It looks good just not that good. Sorry not trying to be mean just realistic. :)