Shi by Tehk7

shi_dev_001.jpg

Shi encompasses the concept of ?darkness? and ?distortion? - the complimentary opposite of the light and elegant ?Qi?. The colours used in the various elements are very deep and rich, which are incorporated perfectly with the classiness of the Symbian S60 platform.

All i got to say about this is he is not lying about it definitely cause i agree with him all the way but it isnt the same for me. I dint like the theme pretty much in the first place as i did for his other premium theme fissure but it took me a while few days to like it. And here i am writing my second review about this theme which i pretty much from all the themes i have used so far. One of the special things about tehk is he isnt one of those people who "copy" *rolleyes* or who use others stuff but he is a person who creates his own themes using his own icon pack! And what we got here is one of his best works with lot of emotion and hard work sacrificed for. Why? just look it and see for your self.

Screenshot0036.jpgscreenshot0015.jpg

Do you find anything to complain about? i found something which i would have when i first installed it "make it a little dark man its not dark :pough":P:lol: but hey after i started to use it i knew its dark enough and the meaning behind it make it more than just theme its truly a magnificent artwork. Because of lota things from icons being the glassyness and the background being a elegant looking dark red curtain made it more than just a theme. The things which i liked most it all most every part of the theme because it was one of those themes which were balanced in every part! But you will notice that once you start to use it their is a small glassy part in some places such as the calender or the keypad for touch users it is a pretty much balanced glass with it the dark red color makes it more attracting and darker!!And the people who are thinking yeah its a nice theme but my device isnt fp1 or i wonder how it will look in landscape mode right? well tehk had answered your questions.

Screenshot0072.jpgScreenshot0033.jpgScreenshot0034.jpg

Screenshot0035.jpgScreenshot0037.jpg

Screenshot0040.jpgScreenshot0041.jpg

Screenshot0042.jpgScreenshot0043.jpg

Screenshot0044.jpgScreenshot0077.jpg

Screenshot0079-1.jpgScreenshot0080-1.jpg

Screenshot0079.jpgshi_on_nokia_n97_001.jpg

The widgets have been themed and feature a transparent ?glass? effect.

shi_on_nokia_n97_002.jpg

The Application, Photos, Games, and Video applications have been themed.

scr0001221.jpg

The ?Shi? logo as default album art in the Music Player. This image will be replaced if you have an album image assigned to your music track.

scr0001231.jpg

scr000092.jpg

[/b]ard/scr000092.jpg[/img]

scr000098.jpg

scr000096.jpg