Scarborough (Toronto) Ball Hockey

Game Date: Thursdays

Game Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm

Fun adult pickup ball hockey group at Don Montgomery Community Center (formerly Mid-Scarborough) every Tuesday and Thursday from 12 PM to 1 PM, starting Tuesday September 8th.

We play non-contact with flexible hard plastic blades. Players have a mixed level of hockey experience. Most are intermediate level players with a few beginners and a few advanced.

We play through the fall winter and spring and take the summer off. Great cardio workout at a dirt cheap price. This is not for profit, and we just split the cost of the facilities by the number of players (about $5-$10).

Free to come out and try without commitment. We can provide a stick if you don't have one although please advise in advance.

If interested contact me with your phone number for more details and if necessary to reserve a loaner stick.

Facility Info

-------------

Tuesday and Thursday from 12 PM to 1 PM

2467 Eglinton Ave East

Don Montgomery Community Center (formerly Mid-Scarborough)

Change room & Showers

Rubberised Floor (great on knees)

This is just a FYI for those that are interested. It's a community non-profit cost-recovery thing. If anyone is interested I can put you in touch with the guy who runs it.

n.b. I am not involved in the money collection and I do not stand to gain financially in any way from this.

• 1 year later...