"Madden Curse" is back after opening game

Unrealistic

Just finished watching the post-show and MT said TP will be out more than likely 3-6 weeks for a sprained MCL...and then I realized something.

Damn you Madden curse! *shakes fist*

rajputwarrior

it's just that this time it's going to have two dumb ass' who think they are bigger then the curse...

Konstanov
it's just that this time it's going to have two dumb ass' who think they are bigger then the curse...

Terrell Owens isn't on the cover of Madden.

rajputwarrior
Terrell Owens isn't on the cover of Madden.

whatever their dallas boy, you are going to be praying he was back on your team by year's end

Konstanov
whatever their dallas boy, you are going to be praying he was back on your team by year's end

I'm a Giants fan.

gregb0b

Gotta love how retarded them liverpool fans are A.B.L.N.N. :p. Santonio Holmes got me mass points on my fantasy, I am retty happy considering he was picked real late in our draft lol. I have Steelers d as well so missing TP is going to be a little sketchy.

rajputwarrior
I'm a Giants fan.

and you are from dallas? that takes balls...

Gotta love how retarded them liverpool fans are A.B.L.N.N. :p. Santonio Holmes got me mass points on my fantasy, I am retty happy considering he was picked real late in our draft lol. I have Steelers d as well so missing TP is going to be a little sketchy.

:p to make up for TP you should try to manipulate your way into scheming a new D from another team... just make sure you don't caught ;)

Tech Star

Obviously you are not up to date with the NFL. :p TO is now on the Buffalo Bills NOT Dallas Cowboys (I hate them BTW).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3664

Packers FTW! Favre FTW!

Unrealistic
Obviously you are not up to date with the NFL. :p TO is now on the Buffalo Bills NOT Dallas Cowboys (I hate them BTW).

Darling, you misread....

Tech Star
Darling, you misread....

OH! My mistake. :p

Kalint

Technically Brett Favre is still being chewed out by madden curse.