PS2 Emulators

No, hell you cant even emulate the Dreamcast yet properly, and that came out in 1999/2000, its gonna be a long LONG while before the PS2 is emulated up to a playable standard

For the moment there aren't any working emus. Those from kazaa will most likely be fake.

Even if they come with screenshots remember you can fake it with photoshop in no time.

It might take some time before a fully working emu is available. Just the same as with Bleem! for PSX.

I read about one emulator that could play tech demos but those were just falling stars kinda demos so no "real" game.

Just be patient :).

As i said, Dreamcast emulation is only just coming into its own at the moment, and its taken them 3/4 years, and emulation isnt 100% perfect, it only runs a few games,

by the time ps2 emulation is perfected PS3 will be out and PS2 will cost next to nothing

it did not take "them" 3/4years to emulate dreamcast.

development of icarus did not start untill about 2 years ago.

like noir said, there are psx2 emulators. and they do work. but they don't play any commerical games. only tech demos.

It's "PS2" not "PSX2", you buffoon! Hence the "X" for the original one, and "2" for the second.

muffoon, good one.

i don't give rats ass what you think.

i'm calling that POS console PSX2 becuase i have no respect for that console, nor sony's marketing and becuase 1st one was PSX and 2nd one is PSX2.

if you have a problem with this, the best you can do is go hump a tree.

No, hell you cant even emulate the Dreamcast yet properly, and that came out in 1999/2000, its gonna be a long LONG while before the PS2 is emulated up to a playable standard

Yes their is. check my post in PC Gamer. A group of people have made a DC emulator that can play some retail just not all of them. :pinch:

haha :laugh: MxxCon just give it up, you are wrong. It's PS2.

i'm wrong that i want to call ps2 as psx2?

it's my post, it's my words. i will call it whatever the f.. i want.

well you are wrong in calling me MxxCon. you must call me "Your Majesty MxxCon"

Fine, I wanna call the Xbox the STUPIDBIGFUGLY POS BOX and maybe while I'm at it i'll call the Gamecube a gaycube because this is my post and my words too, so you are all wrong bow to me.

roflmao!!

*cheers MxxCon on* :)

Seeing as Sony just announced the "PSX" I'd say Sony disagree with Mxxcon ;)

And no, you won't be seeing a PS2 emulator that can play commercial games any time soon.

hey, sony can disagree with me all they want, it doesn't change the fact that it's psx2.

my dad is senior dba for Sony Style division, their internal memo says right now "psx3" supposed be called Sony Total Entertaiment System.

it did not take "them" 3/4years to emulate dreamcast.

development of icarus did not start untill about 2 years ago.

like noir said, there are psx2 emulators. and they do work. but they don't play any commerical games. only tech demos.

Who says im talkin about icarus, do you always have to be so hostile, i was saying, Dreamcast come out in 1999/2000 its taken them till now to come up with a semi working emulator, i never said theyve been workin on Icarus for 3 years

Yes their is. check my post in PC Gamer. A group of people have made a DC emulator that can play some retail just not all of them. :pinch:

If you cared to read some of my other posts i noted there is an emulator that plays retail games albeit not perfectly.

hey, sony can disagree with me all they want, it doesn't change the fact that it's psx2.

my dad is senior dba for Sony Style division, their internal memo says right now "psx3" supposed be called Sony Total Entertaiment System.

no, PSX was the code name for the original Playstation, they liked it so much the name stuck, Playstation 2 is PS2, not PSX2.