3D Zelda games in 2D

lol someone has too much time too waste. Should be interesting to see if he actually pulls it off, even if it's just one of them.

My too too it too much better too you.

That would Kick ALOT of ass, I miss zelda...I'm all conSOLeD out, I'm all about the PCs now but every now and then I fire up the ol NES and stuff...Emulators are great but its hard to find them anymore, all the good sites have been taken down

Yea... I miss Zelda on the SNES. I play it emulated, but after the 20th time, it gets old. I can't wait for all 3 of these.

I hope Nintendo doesn't get mad and make him stop making the games. Too bad it doesn't look like straight up SNES graphics. Looks like he just took the sprites and snapshots of them and made it that way.

Man these are gonna rock, if he pulls this off,*sigh* Ill quit making my little crappy games...Dumb GM5, lol, no but really, they should remake them for game boy advance, that would be enough insentive to make me actually go buy one...lol

tried graal a loooooooooong time ago, was ace back then, suppose itll be 10x better thesedays, i love 2d rpgs, like Suikoden and zelda, cant wait for OoT to be done