[Spoiler]GTA Vice City

okay,.. i played all that story missions, lance

:D,.. i made all missions which gave you money after you succeed, i drived as pizza boy, taxi driver, ambulance car, fireman, policeman, fbi agent, now, tell me please... is there anything in that game that i didn't found?

don't mention special jumps, 100 hidden packages or destruction derbies...

thanks ;)

Edited by Gregor

Thanks for the spoiler ..... I had a pretty good idea that Lance would be going down, but you didn't have to go and totally ruin it for me.....

[EDITTED - No Swearing please] - Toxicfume

-=||MIKE||=-:

i will try my best :D

Lee69:

the more you play it the more you own it. or does the game own you? :o

well, any real suggestions?

after i beat all the missions, i just drive around when i am mad at someone and think that they are the person that i am running over and burning out my tires on and shooting...sorry...got alittle carried away there.

but its just fun to try to get all 6 stars then try to get away with it. thats always a laugh

i think the best place to get the 6 stars and get away with it is..(i forgot the name of the place)

but its the smaller mansion for (8000$ i think), 1 garage, 2 story house, the one with the machinegun on the back roof, if you know the one i mean good!!

anyways, make sure you have enough ammo and good weapons (ie, machine gun, sniper, purple weapon, the rapid fire or the rocket launcher). start sniping people off, and cops until you hear the chopper coming

get back to the front of the house and go to the side of the house (second floor), the balcony.

the chopper cant shoot you, and the cops generally have a 5% chance of actually hitting you. even less if you move about.

also good to have is 100% armor.

now just let a rip on any of the cops that come to the wall. shoot up the fbi suv's and soon enough the army will roll in with their tanks and trucks.

the tricky part is, (having a good car in the garage) and knowing exactly how to get to the paint shop just 1 block away ;) :p

Go to the arena at 8:00 (20:00 game time) and the door opens and you can play games. There Stunt Bikes one day, Destruction Derby the next, and then Destruction Derby Racing after that. Their pretty fun but teh racing is ahrd as heck to actually place couse all teh cars are blowing up...lol

• 2 weeks later...

once you get 100% completion you get two thugs that follow you around and wreck shop with you. i f you've found all the hidden packages you can do the brown thunder missions. you have to have the cop outfit to get in the army base. oh, you also get a freddy outfit once you get 100%.

once you get 100% completion you get two thugs that follow you around and wreck shop with you. i f you've found all the hidden packages you can do the brown thunder missions. you have to have the cop outfit to get in the army base. oh, you also get a freddy outfit once you get 100%.

Acutally, you can get the outfit upstairs in the Malibu Club after the bank mission along with a bigass knife.