Wireless controller for XBOX

Guys I want to buy one of the wireless controllers for XBOX. and i heard logitech's is good but has problems in d pad and can not use it online... So you have any other suggestions? Or logitech's is the best one in the market?

None of the currently-available wireless controllers are feasible for use with Live. In all the ones I've seen, the memory card slots are not on the controller; instead, they are on the reciever, which is connected to the console itself. I have the Logitech controller and enjoy even more than the Controller S. Has a very nice solid feel to it.

i have the pc version of the wireless controller, very similar, and it is also very nice. i know some of the "cheap" brands make wireless ones too, but i have no experience with them.

hey guys, how are the quality of those controllers? i was looking at getting a non-ms brand controller, but the quality worries me...

i think i will go with logitech's... 50 hgour game play is very very good... Also its a high quality brand. I am sure its better than any other brand available...