lamborghini on vice city

hello neowinians i got a problem here with gta vice city i wanted to make it in future in a nother way i want to change the cars ut since i couldnt find expect 3 or 4 cars that r out for vice city in moding websites so i said that i might use gta III moded cars so i stated with the lamborghini and here start the problem its like shown on the pic as u can see the car turned out with 2 colors and i have no idea on how to fix that i tryed missing around with the carcols but still no use ... so plz guys anyone can help ? me i give up :no: :(

post-16-1054462157.jpg

post-16-1054462157.jpg

yeah, heh, I was thinknig the same, leave it the way it looks, looks quite cool with the 2 colours combo's.

I don't know how to fix it too

lol its a good idea guys but the white color stay as it is i mean when i paint the car the white dont change but the orange do also i will try a nother car now and see what will happen

well u should look @ the files maybe theres something in the files with reshacker and btw: does it also ride like an lamo?

i don't know anything about gta3 moding, so i don't know if it's bad model or bad import, but this car is sitting too high off the ground and too high above it's wheels..

see how low this car is

svstrosek.jpg

Well, I wish someone made "skins" of the actual cars they are supposed to be. The Lambo is supposed to be a Countach, not a Murcielago (like Zulwarn's pic) or a Diablo (like MxxCon's pic).

They should make a 1986 Porsche Carrera Targa, a Ferrari Daytona Spyder, a Ferrari Testarrosa, etc. That would truly complete the "feel" of the game.

hey MxxCon i think u right but it dosnt look high when u play with it its just in this pic and its maybe i was crouch when i took the screenshot ...... and now Ironman273 i want to make the game in the future i mean in the present not like it is now i mean in the past and for MxxCon iam doing that now but 2 bad its just for the cars am using not the original ones but u can change it ur self .... also as i said ill try another cars and see what happen .... and i did they look just fine even better than GTA III (i dont know y) anyway ill post some screenshots of them later ... by the way theres a cool mod for the sand king out its in gta3.net under the gta3 cars in ford section ^_^