[REVIEW] Sysinternals Autoruns - The BEST Startup Manager

I tried lots of Start Up managers, and they were all offering basically the same thing, HKLM and HKCU, but when I googled yesterday and found this one, I was really shocked.So, decided to share it here, I wrote this review by myself, so sorry if there are any language\technical mistakes.This is my first software review also.

IMHO after trying this to remove a nasty virus, This thing should be really called "The" Start Up manager for Windows, and it should be used with anyone who wanna repair PCs .

It is the first one ever I saw which really gets "Everything" which starts with Windows, without ANY exceptions of any kind, including even stuff which are used only by very few malwares.Such as Drivers,WinLogon, Explorer methods which aren't common at all, and are real pain to remove or even to identify them.

The Verification also is really helpful, it shows next to each start up item if it is verified and signed or not, so you can't be tricked anymore by fake files which always say "Microsoft Corporation" in their description ;) , and it have that right click>search online, so very easily you can google it and make sure of the file you suspicious at, and see what sites\people saying about it :woot: .

I also like its integration with Process Explorer, so you can easily gain full control over the process you suspicious at :yes: , with the powerful features of Process Explorer, which is considered one of the best Process Manager for Windows too.

Only two things I wish they added it, First is the ability to get start up items of Windows installed on other partition, like WhatInStartup does, that was gonna rock, specially when using it from Live BartPE or WinBuilder made disk :punk: .

Also, adding small module to actively monitor which can run transparently and warn the user if new start up item was added, like StartupMonitor is gonna be really nice thing, specially if added option to instantly remove it and kill the process which added it.

Information & Download:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx

Please tell me what you think about it after you try it yourself :rolleyes:

post-278218-1253811366_thumb.jpg