Wireless Broadband

Alright, So, I moved to Denver and there's a company that has a wireless boradband service here. I am not so concerned about speed. I want to get this for my laptop so I'm able to do my job from where ever.

However, an application that I use as part of that job is highly dependant on response times and it uses UDP, so packet loss is also an issuie. My question is, how well does wireless broadband perform when it comes to ping times and packet loss?

Alright, So, I moved to Denver and there's a company that has a wireless boradband service here.  I am not so concerned about speed.  I want to get this for my laptop so I'm able to do my job from where ever. 

However, an application that I use as part of that job is highly dependant on response times and it uses UDP, so packet loss is also an issuie.  My question is, how well does wireless broadband perform when it comes to ping times and packet loss?

You should not have to worry at all, as long as you have a good signal. :)

I can't really give you an example, but from my wireless adapter to my base station the Ping is 2ms. I suggest you try their service, see what results you can get, then make your decision on whether to keep the service or not. Perhaps they have 30 day trial period?