October 2009 Desktops

I hadn't posted anything here in a very looooooong time so I thought I'd post my netbook's desktop here. Nothing Special.

My background changes every 10 minutes, so I didn't take the time to determine what the desktop names or sources were.

Using Standard Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate RTM Build 7600

Pandora Browser Made by Myself

Using Trillian Astra

Office and Games Extend Out Menus is "7Stacks"

Clean One:

post-125102-1254815150_thumb.png

Dirty One:

post-125102-1254815200_thumb.png

2nd Dirty One:

post-125102-1254815665_thumb.jpg

Edited by keuka

You know its so funny looking back at this thread.. So many of us are using 7 now, that our posts are 90% asking for wallpapers now instead of anything else.

You know its so funny looking back at this thread.. So many of us are using 7 now, that our posts are 90% asking for wallpapers now instead of anything else.

Well yes, and if everyone would respect the rules of this thread (see first post), there would be no questions left... :shiftyninja:

my custom edited desktop, I really think that this wallpaper would suit XP, Vista's custom icon placement is a bit annoying.

mycleandesktop.jpg

I'm using a plugin for the startbar appearance, I really want Windows 7 >:(

Vista sux for Gaming, but not on low spec games. Like the ones on my desktop.

my custom edited desktop, I really think that this wallpaper would suit XP, Vista's custom icon placement is a bit annoying.

I'm using a plugin for the startbar appearance, I really want Windows 7 >:(

Vista sux for Gaming, but not on low spec games. Like the ones on my desktop.

You could use fences to place the icons. I do that sometimes when I don't like the automatic placing that Windows does.

Oh, here is my new desktop. Ratchet & Clank FTW!!! It's rather boring but meh.

post-163880-1254848189_thumb.jpg

Using the default aero with window shadows turned off and the wallpaper can be found here

Edited by SooperDoode

Give it a bit, 7 will probably start being themed very, very soon.

Oh, here is my new desktop. Ratchet & Clank FTW!!! It's rather boring but meh.

I miss Ratchet & Clank. I guess I'll wait 2 more years for the PS3's price to drop around $199.

I miss Ratchet & Clank. I guess I'll wait 2 more years for the PS3's price to drop around $199.

Just steal one. Now that they released the slim model it's easier to slip it into your pants and walk out the door. If they try and ask you why you have a giant PS3 shape bulge in your pants you can get all angry-like and reply "I saw your Mom buying an Apple and it got me all excited" and walk out. Flawless plan.

Just steal one. Now that they released the slim model it's easier to slip it into your pants and walk out the door. If they try and ask you why you have a giant PS3 shape bulge in your pants you can get all angry-like and reply "I saw your Mom buying an Apple and it got me all excited" and walk out. Flawless plan.

dude, i just LOL'd at what u said. ahaha

probably the smartest thing i have ever heard!

Edited by CorkscrewTehKilla

:|

Anyway, to get this topic back on track..

I had Louise on my desktop for quite a while, and I wanted something different.

Seeing as much as I love wild cats, this really popped out at me.

Tiger.

I quite like it.

Wallpaper is HERE for those who are about to request it..

I vote this information be stickyed to the first page of this and future Desktop threads along with the rules; can I get a second? Can someone alert the moderator's attention to this to be reviewed as an option?

I saw this post. Will place it in next month's thread, as well as reposting it in this one.

I saw this post. Will place it in next month's thread, as well as reposting it in this one.

Thank You So Much; I believe this should help a lot.

It's been a while since I posted my desk so why not :p ?

scirwodedeskcleansmall.jpg

Clean

scirwodedeskclutteredsm.jpg

Cluttered

scirwodedeskzunesmall.jpg

Zune

scirwodedeskzunefullsma.jpg

Full Screen Zune

I'm still looking for a good Zune gadget but the new mini mode is certainly good enough for now. Also, the wallpaper is part of a slide show but I guess that is for another time, wouldn't you agree :laugh: ?

Wallpaper: Life Returns

Scirwode

It's been a while since I posted my desk so why not :p ?

scirwodedeskcleansmall.jpg

Clean

scirwodedeskclutteredsm.jpg

Cluttered

scirwodedeskzunesmall.jpg

Zune

scirwodedeskzunefullsma.jpg

Full Screen Zune

I'm still looking for a good Zune gadget but the new mini mode is certainly good enough for now. Also, the wallpaper is part of a slide show but I guess that is for another time, wouldn't you agree :laugh: ?

Wallpaper: Life Returns

Scirwode

Love it. Imogen ftw btw.

It's impossible for me to post my desktop since the wallpaper is fetched randomly every minute

sidebar is NerdTool

album art is Bowtie

I forgot the name of the Dock theme, but I do believe it's a 2D theme

wallpaper.. I think I got it from flickr

[bowtie]

song: tus ojos

artist: belanova

album: cocktail

theme: iphoney

[mounted disc]

Mendelssohn / 12 String Symphonies [Disc 2]

post-50816-1254979533_thumb.png