[POLL] Laptop keyboards with numpad is a feature or not?

Laptop keyboards with numpad is a feature or not?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Laptop keyboards with numpad is a feature or not?

• Yes, Numpad in a laptop is a feature and i like it
    • No, that numpad is a nightmare for me

Now i am using HP dv6000 and very happy with its keyboard. I am looking for a new HP laptop, but all of them have numpad on their keyboard. Arrow keys are small, keyboard not centered because of numpad keys, etc.

What do you think?

Most laptops have numpads. Either a physical one, or one which is enabled by holding the Fn key and using the right side of the keyboard.

Some don't though. Like mine. :p

Most laptops have numpads. Either a physical one, or one which is enabled by holding the Fn key and using the right side of the keyboard.

Some don't though. Like mine. :p

i mean laptops with separate numpad keys, not enabled via Fn ones...

All 16:9 15+ inch laptops have them now, some 16:10 15 inchs. and from 16 and up all laptops pretty much have them today.

and yes they're a feature. Also my toshiba (though it's a fairly big 17 inch) has decent sized arrow keys. don't know why you care about the arrow keys though, there's pretty much nothing you use arrow keys for anymore. unless you're one of the three people in the world who still insists on playing with arrow keys instead of WASD.

All 16:9 15+ inch laptops have them now, some 16:10 15 inchs. and from 16 and up all laptops pretty much have them today.

and yes they're a feature. Also my toshiba (though it's a fairly big 17 inch) has decent sized arrow keys. don't know why you care about the arrow keys though, there's pretty much nothing you use arrow keys for anymore. unless you're one of the three people in the world who still insists on playing with arrow keys instead of WASD.

playing games is important, i have logi. chillstream but in word, excel and other programs accesing arrow keys are very important for me. yes, numpad is sth plus but usually compresses the keyboard and arrow keys. in 17", its ok...