Postal 2

true...but ive never had a hard time playing a game before..and ive played some pretty awful games..

ok, but are you not in a way promoting Postal 2 by talking about it, and posting screenshots of worst scenes, and maybe giving a kid reading this board "Cool! I gotta get THIS release!". ;)

just a thought. with the media finally ignoring Marilyn Manson, no one cares about him anymore. i'm not comparing neowin.net to 'the media', but its still a place to advertise or promote or review games.

but my opinion is this game is not that bad. blowing alien heads (half life), or shooting terrorists (rainbow six), or shooting german soldiers (wolfenstein) are all deadly and gruesome in their own ways, but how Postal makes a FPS with average joes is hilarious in its own way. i know you all wanted to blow the head off your corner store's pakistani owner, or pop a cap into the ###### businessman that buds in front of you at the bank teller's line, or that annoying midget Gary Coleman or a geek filled marching band. this way, you can vent your frustation more effectively instead of shooting some dumb alien dogs.

geez. look at you "candy and spice and everything" wussies.

you knew god dammed well what this game is going to be about so stfu if you don't like it!

and graphic violence in this game is way below of what you can see in SOF2.

oh no i can pee in a video game!!! it's the end of the world. worst game ever

oh stfu and die you wuss :pc:

geez. look at you "candy and spice and everything" wussies.

you knew god dammed well what this game is going to be about so stfu if you don't like it!

and graphic violence in this game is way below of what you can see in SOF2.

oh no i can pee in a video game!!! it's the end of the world. worst game ever

oh stfu and die you wuss :pc:

:laugh:

• 9 months later...

Thread started : Posted: Jun 5 2003, 07:19

I think you should have started a fresh'un, but I'll post some cool screenies later, Pulse recommended me this one over MSN, and Ive been exploding heads for about a week or so now.

Shame there's no nudity really, it really is what this game is missing.

I downloaded the demo and couldn't believe I was actually playing it for more than 10 minutes (I used a cheat to have unlimited time). I must say, I think that game effected my mental capacity in a negative way. That was one of the most boring games I've ever played, too.

WHATS THE TIME CHEAT!

I just downloaded the demo. Nothing like ****sing on a dead body after you beat the crap out them with a shovel. That game was horrible....but strangely entertaining for about 10 mins?!?! :rolleyes:

I can't help but laugh at you people that complain about the game being so horrendous. It allows you to

You can go into someones out, beat em around with a shovel, cover em in gas & set fire to them, and then proceed to pee on them to put them out.

The game doesn't force you to do it, it's your own twisted little mind that thought that up. The game doesn't put you in any other situation than any other game around there (fight your way out, shoot the people shooting at you etx)...all those ****** up situations with **** and fire, you create yourself. I think it's fun the way there's a lot of hidden stuff to find, and the attention to detail on some things. Over all it's a crap game, but it's a fun ride for a day.

I can't help but laugh at you people that complain about the game being so horrendous. It allows you to

The game doesn't force you to do it, it's your own twisted little mind that thought that up. The game doesn't put you in any other situation than any other game around there (fight your way out, shoot the people shooting at you etx)...all those ****** up situations with **** and fire, you create yourself. I think it's fun the way there's a lot of hidden stuff to find, and the attention to detail on some things. Over all it's a crap game, but it's a fun ride for a day.

that is so true, YOU decide how to complete hte mission, not hte game.

i think it's a great idea more than a great game. It takes things that are overlooked in other games like shooting peoples faces off and setting people on fire and makes a point of them, it takes all the extremes to the max and then nitros them. The game was made to offend people, just look at one of the 1st missions, whiney protesters complaining about violence in computer games storm the company building of the people who made postal 2 with guns, irony pooring through the pixels. i think the people who made the game have a great sense of humour and wanted to see how far the can push the limits, which can only help the games industry as a whole. Just look at films, Natural born killers springs to mind, all kindsa fuss about that film, but many worse, great films have been made since.

The game itself kept my attention for a couple of games before i started making my own mini-games, like how many keep-ups can i do with a guys head and a shovel when using slo-mo catnip.

And they say games can influence your mental health..pfffft ;)

it is true, this game is only as violent as you are, it is possible to do the whole game without shooting, burning, peeing on, hitting or kicking anyone!

though why anyone would want to do it like that is beyond comprehension :D