Yet another GPO problem

Ok, so I redesigned my AD and all is well (using security groups for filtering) now they all work, except for one security group. So I recreated it from scratch and nothing. I recreated the Policy and nothing, I then moved them in the AD tree to see if it is not propagating properly and still no user applied GPO. Now, there are users other OU's lets just say something like Customer Service, depending on what server they are on they get it, so if the user is logged to into server A they don't get it, but if they log into Server B then its applied. To explain better what I am doing I am I have clustered terminal environment with about 6 servers, using NLB the user can hit any server at any given time. Though, I am unsure why this is happening.

Note: I have the policies for the environment as a User Settings and Computer Settings with the GPO status set to only do what the policy is named as (ie. computer settings has user settings disabled). And yes, I have the computer settings policies set and they are working. It is just my User Settings that are killing me. Also, I have set the User Settings to be enforced on that particular OU through a new policy and it does nothing.

just to be sure, your user policies are applied to users and/or groups that contain users not computers and/or groups that contain computers. run a dcdiag on the server(s) that your term server that is giving you issues with. Verify that they are good and replicating properly.

just to be sure, your user policies are applied to users and/or groups that contain users not computers and/or groups that contain computers. run a dcdiag on the server(s) that your term server that is giving you issues with. Verify that they are good and replicating properly.

appreciate the reply sc, but yea after what you taught me before I keep the groups (users and computer accounts) separate. will run dcdiag and find out what I get.

First off make sure you are using group policy management console.

Second on the security groups that arent working when you log in have you tried using gpresult command ?

yes, not sure if I have been clear on what is happening. The policy (talking about user settings only) is there, the security group specified in filtering. yet the ****er won't apply to that terminal server. now if you log into one of the other servers, it works just fine. Yes the all the computer objects are in the same OU with the computer policy applied to all of them.

yes, not sure if I have been clear on what is happening. The policy (talking about user settings only) is there, the security group specified in filtering. yet the ****er won't apply to that terminal server. now if you log into one of the other servers, it works just fine. Yes the all the computer objects are in the same OU with the computer policy applied to all of them.

When you run gpresult on that server does the policy show up ?