Madden 2004...for PS1?

do all new games still get released for the psone? i found that very odd...

also, why does the pc version cost $12 bucks less?

Yet sega sports cant make 2k4 games for cube'. :angry: :angry:

yeah really...now i have to get an xbox or ps2 :x to play my sega sports games next year

yeah really...now i have to get an xbox or ps2 :x to play my sega sports games next year

Yea me too, i think im going for the xbox. Have you seen the screen shots for NHL2k4? :woot: Don Cherry might do commentary!!

THPS3 was released on the N64, over a year later than the next-to-last game to release on the console.

They were both released for the same reason, quick cash. They spend a few bucks to dress up the Madden 2003 menus (which are already just dressed up 2002 menus), change the ads in the stadiums, and replace rosters. BAM! Even if only a few thousand copies sell they make money.

THPS3 was released on the N64, over a year later than the next-to-last game to release on the console.

They were both released for the same reason, quick cash. They spend a few bucks to dress up the Madden 2003 menus (which are already just dressed up 2002 menus), change the ads in the stadiums, and replace rosters. BAM! Even if only a few thousand copies sell they make money.

I dont think THSP3 was released for 64 but rather 2. :shifty:

I dont think THSP3 was released for 64 but rather 2. :shifty:

THPS3 was released on N64. I know it's surprising. I'm sure you can find one on Ebay. Doubt you'd want one though :D

The money in the console market isnt selling the hardware but selling the games. Theres already a huge customer base for PSone compare to PS2, so it'd be foolish for Sony to stop selling games for PS1

i guess i just get so wrapped up in the world of ps2/xbox/gcn that i forget about everything else. it's just that i haven't seen, played, or even heard about the ps1 for ages. i thought it was a thing of the past.