this is stupid, but you will thank me

Beta Buzz

You should all thank me for this. If you are experienced with html and other languages you can update my site because I am going away to Florida for a week and I will not be able to update Beta Buzz. Update the site with news only!!! To do this: go to www.freewebz.com, Login: longhorn, Password: heyman678. Go into the File Manager. Then under click the little icon () next to index.htm. Then Just copy and paste the html from the old news and type new news. You can get news from www.zdnet.com, www.cnet.com, www.neowin.net, www.iexbeta.com, www.ibelite.com, and whatever beta or computer site you want!!!!!!!!! You can start updating now!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep this nice, please.

Anyway, if I could prevent my password from being changed, it might be interesting to see what people come up with while your gone. ;)

BTW - you = nuts!

if someone changes it - can you please not change the password - this would be a very mean thing to do considering the fact that i suffered brain damage last month from a car accident and I have to get alot of sleep.

Originally posted by Ritsuke

Let's keep this nice, please.

Anyway, if I could prevent my password from being changed, it might be interesting to see what people come up with while your gone. ;)

BTW - you = nuts!

Luvin the 'avatar' dude!!!!!!!:D

Not rude meant, but I think it is the last thing to do if the world went down..

Did you realize that you posted private information on a public board, read by 1000's of people world-wide?

If I were you, I would ask a friend closer to me than the whole world. And don't forget to change your password immediatly!

Regards,

Cub-X

Guys...take it easy!

I'll have to agree with cub-x it's not totally safe posting such things on a forum read by so many people, anything could happen and no one could be responsible.

It's just my advice :)

Hehe yeah! Rit's the avatar-smith! :p

haha my way to get hits - the new url is Beta Buzz

betabuzz.netfirms.com

I will redirect it from cjb.net after

This new server is much much faster

So later - p.s click main on my site to get rid of the netfirms banner

Originally posted by Mr magoo

this is possibly the most stupid post i have ever seen.

.. your a ****ing idiot, dont say stuff like this. you havnt been here long. even if it is a stupid thing to do, have some sympathy, he got in a damn car accident..

take your beta buzz **** and shove it up your ass you moron no one goes to your site, why do you think there is neowin.... stop promoting your **** here no one likes that site and i hope it gets hacked by an 8 year old who takes that password you moron go away now

I honestly can't see where this conversation is heading to. All I see are Hateful post and a guy advertising his site on Neowin board which in my humble opinion, violates Neowin's policy on No Spamming. Thread locked.

and just to add to this. betabuzz was not in a car accident and does not have brain damage. What he DID do was voilate the rules here on Neowin by spamming and giving misleading information. Alot of Neowin visitors were tricked into visiting his site through a stupid "PR" stunt. That annoys me alot as I feel like he has exploited Neowins success for his own benefit.

If anyone should be banned it should be betabuzz himself.

This is a formal warning Spamming is not tolerated here and he's done quite alot of it since he signed up here.