Neowin's favorite Windows 7 feature(s)

My favorite feature just became the drag the window to either side of the screen. That would have been nice in college or something.

The boost in performance over Vista would be my main favourite feature, but in terms of aesthetics, I love Aero snap. Anyone with multiple monitors can probably agree that its completely invaluable just being able to drag maximized windows from one screen to the other on demand.

I can't picture how I got anything done without Win-Left, Win-Right and Win-Shift-Left and Win-Shift-Right.

Definitely my favourite feature - aero snap, its annoying with multiple screens not being able to snap (with the mouse) to the sides of the screens that have another screen after them - thankfully Win-Left, Win-Right sort that out.

And Win-Shift-Left and Win-Shift-Righ also very useful - used to have an add-on for that.

On previous versions of Windows alwasy liked having a task bar across both monitors - it would drive me mad looking for the right window. But now with the "reorganised" taskbar and programs having their "fixed places" I no longer feel the need to as I always know where something is. So thumbs up from me no needing add-ons anymore.

The GUI improvements, performance, the troubleshooting tools which are going to make supporting it much easier.