Zune.avi Support Crack

So I love using Zune software to listen to my music. I have like 3,500 songs and about 45 movies on my computer but they're all in .avi format, making it impossible to view them with Zune software. But, I heard there was a work-a-round to this issue? If you know how I can enable .avi support, it'd be great.

• 2 weeks later...

That way is old; I used to use it a lot. I believe it no longer works. There are some good free converters out there you can use; I'm not sure where I found the one I use but the good folks over a Anythingbutipod do.

download/buy WinAvi.. it's the fastest converter i've seen, and follow this tutorial for optimal settings http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/tutorials...une-format.html

I was in the same boat as you thinking it sucked that zune's didn't allow avi's etc.. but after using this software for over a year now it's been amazing, i can convert a full length movie to zune format in like 7 min, and it goes to the zune immediately, no converting with zune software, you just click sync and it's on there.

Edit: The tutorial i linked to is outdated, so ignore the second part of it, you no longer need a zune meta tool to edit meta data.