XP Key

Asking for a key to install XP is counted under the "-No warez or links to warez related sites" rule.

Don't be so lame. If you want to find keys go to a proper place. Try going here http://www.raybiezforums.com/forums - This ISN'T a warez site, it is a forum. There is NO warez on it but if you post request people will email with the key or whatever [which is STILL illegal]... Warez sites are illegal... this forum is legal because it has no warez on.

LMAO.

-mortensenj

Originally posted by [f]

no offence ....but how r u so sure?

i'd like to know.

I'm sure your probably right......

but you dont have to be a jerk......not just here..but in other threads.

Last time I checked I wasn't being a jerk, after telling you lot that 2600 was real, and downloading 5 copies of .1 to find out they were all fake, I THINK I know what I am talking about.

Regards

Yeah, I'm only on 64k but not being able to get disconnected and always being on when the computer is booted up is a major advantage. I was a 56k user for WAY too long and the speed isn't much better now...

I'd love full speed cable... I like to download music videos and movies [i'm TRYING to get Voyager - Endgame but @ 220mb is aint half slow at 7-8kb/s] but it takes quite a while at the moment.

-mortensenj

i agree with Kheldar, 2600.1 is a fake, it's was on edonkey for a while, think it's just an earlier ISO, with a Korean id!

And mortensen

Voyager - Endgame is excellent...

416,765,244 voyager.s07e25-26.part1.tvrip.fe.mpg

493,120,264 voyager.s07e25-26.part2.tvrip.fe.mpg

I'm on cable, so it was not too long... :smart:

Endgame rocked :) I have it on VHS, gunna asf it later

Oh BTW any one else notice that The Next Generation last episode was also called Endgame ? Can anyone suggest whether DS9 was also?

hehe kheldar...the last TNG episode was called "All Good Things.."

0wned. :ninja:

We are thinking of the same episode where Picard jumps through time to three different eras, past present and future and has to seal the temperal rift by crashing the three enterprises into it arent we?

yep and the refitted enterprise in "the future" was frickin' l337! :D

wouldn't mind takin that for a spin ;-)

Oh I was supposed to mention somin relating to this thread wasnt I? Hehehehe, 2600.3 has a fair bit of merit relating to it, the .3 fake is not so widely spread as the .1 one was, and could well be final but I aint gunna swear to it, we will see tomorrow when a version really is released. Anything before tomorrow is fake. Nuff said

So you going to tell me that this is real [usa_2600.3rtm_x86fre.pro_xp.iso ]

that XP go gold wednesday and by 9 pm central time m$ slips a leak of rtm I dont think so

I know a good warez forum so I can find out when XP RTM is released into the wild... so far it HASN'T been released. But there is a genuine 2600.1 build out (there seems to be a lot of fakes of 2600.1 about).

I'm pretty sure that the RTM HASN'T been released, but can't prove it.

-mortensenj