November 2009 Desktop Thread

So you have duplicate launchers on the top and bottom because?

Not all duplicate. Some icons are the same, don't know why really. I tend to use both, whenever which way suites me...

Not all duplicate. Some icons are the same, don't know why really. I tend to use both, whenever which way suites me...

Whatever floats your boat, but clean isn't a word I would have used, busy is a bit closer.

Whatever floats your boat, but clean isn't a word I would have used, busy is a bit closer.

You call a straight lined dock and one icon on the wallpaper busy ??

Trust me, I've seen "busy".

See post # 406. That's busy.

Well those icons on the top are larger than most people tend to have on their desktops.

lol, true. Doesn't make it busy though. The top is well seperated from the rest of the desktop, which is as good as empty.

Busy cause of a dock that's slightly bigger then average ? Cmon, be real...

not really

Ok, I'll take that. It's not really busy yet, cause I've seen desktops so crampted up with all sorts of whistles and bells...well, that would be the def of busy.

But if that one isn't busy, mine is definitely not.

lol, true. Doesn't make it busy though. The top is well seperated from the rest of the desktop, which is as good as empty.

Busy cause of a dock that's slightly bigger then average ? Cmon, be real...

Ok, I'll take that. It's not really busy yet, cause I've seen desktops so crampted up with all sorts of whistles and bells...well, that would be the def of busy.

But if that one isn't busy, mine is definitely not.

it's just that you have really large icons for the top bar

First time posting.

Here's mine. Got the wallpaper off one the desktop threads a while back. One of my favourites. Dont remember the source though which is a shame. I am upgrading to a 22inch screen and I was hoping to get this in the higher resolution. If anyone has the link or has a higher resolution one to share I would appreciate it.

post-255995-1259455991.jpg

Wallpaper pleaseeee