Brazil vs England

I see a draw as being the most likely result. Brazil are undoubtedly a great team, but I don't see them as being the team of absolute world beaters that they once where, and I think we may well do better than some people think.

I think England will lose 1-0 but a draw would be a good result given the opposition!

Yes, a draw would be quite a good result indeed, but against Brazil? I really doubt that.

brazil may be ranked first in fifa rankings, but england are only 4th, which is frankly quite amazing considering they didn't even qualify for the last big comp.

i think it will be an interesting game, and the heat will likely play a big factor..

wouldn't like to speculate on the results, and i'm not even going to put money on it! ;)

Our form has however improved a hell of a lot since Steve McLaren's days, but I feel some work is needed defensively before our side is close to being the finished article. I also question Brazil at #1 my personal opinion is that Spain are a bit stronger at the moment.

If both team had fully fit players It would be a really good match with brazil winning.

As it stands england has so many injuries there will be excuses for the lose.

While england are a good team and they have finally got a manager that does not pick his players based on the sun or on youtube videos. They are still a few years away from winning a major trophie.

I do how ever think that if capello is replaced after this world cup they need to bring in a manager with his steel like mentality and his quad picking skills of bring in players that are on form for there clubs.

unlike managers before him.

Just another boring pointless game. It's going to be England playing ultra defensively and Brazil trying to counter. Jeez, international football is mind numbing sometimes :/.

Just another boring pointless game. It's going to be England playing ultra defensively and Brazil trying to counter. Jeez, international football is mind numbing sometimes :/ .

can i borrow your time machine?

you sound like you have already seen the game! how can you know this for sure..

i remember we all thought that about a certain Argentina England game a few years back.. who could have been more wrong! :p

Just another boring pointless game. It's going to be England playing ultra defensively and Brazil trying to counter. Jeez, international football is mind numbing sometimes :/.

as I said it will be tame because they wont want too push themselves to much

@M.F.D.K it kicks off at 5pm GMT

Are itv showing it in HD?

I think itll be a bit boring tbh, theres no urgency with the game, so i think maybe 0-0 or maybe 2-1 brazil, tbh we need to sort out our defence and finally decide on a keeper

Are itv showing it in HD?

I think itll be a bit boring tbh, theres no urgency with the game, so i think maybe 0-0 or maybe 2-1 brazil, tbh we need to sort out our defence and finally decide on a keeper

yeah on that freesat HD I think, not sure if Sky has ITV HD yet I haven't got sky anymore :p