[i] Call of Duty: World At War Zombies Attacks iPhone

500x_codwaw_zombies.jpg

Thanks to the iPhone and iPod Touch you need never be away from the mass re-killing of hordes of shuffling, reanimated Nazi soldiers. Call of Duty: World At War: Zombies has been released via the iTunes App Store today. Call of Duty: World At War: Zombies consists, according to the official description, entirely of the 'Nacht der Untoten' map that Call of Duty: World At War fans are likely familiar with. For an asking price of $9.99 USD, that may be asking a lot. We'll be testing it out shortly to see how much content one gets for ten bucks.

In addition to single player Nazi zombie extermination, the iPhone version supports four players via Wi-fi and two players via Bluetooth connection, promising a "silky smooth 3D environment" in which to gun down rotting Nazi officers. Achievements, leaderboard support and downloadable content in the form of new maps are all promised.

Ouch. While I like the idea and sound of it $9.99 USD is definitely a bit steep IMO.

Source: Kotaku

Looking good!

Is $9.99 the highest priced game so far? and is it because activision is publishing this :(:crazy:

I'm guessing it will be about ?6.99 or ?5.99 here in the UK.