The Official Rappy 50,000 Posts Thread!

And now some trivia :p

If Rappy's posts are app. 30 words each, he could've wrote almost 40 novels. And it would take someone almost 10 days straight to read all of his posts out loud.

Big congrats Rappy :)

What sort of excuse is that first post for an [Official] topic?

I agree. We already have the release date, a screen shot (need more than one though) but we're missing the trailers (of him in the process of typing his 50,000th post) , critic scores etc.

Finally we need Rappy's comment (written in gold of course) and an explanation so our undeserving brains can wrap around how this inhuman achievement was even possible.

That's just my opinion though... congratulations.

^ +1

And now some trivia :p

If Rappy's posts are app. 30 words each, he could've wrote almost 40 novels. And it would take someone almost 10 days straight to read all of his posts out loud.

Big congrats Rappy :)

Nice, I'm sure Rappy has more than app. 30 words each post though :|

Oh yeah... Congrats Rappy (Y)

Thanks Everyone! :)

just answer some queries

Do I want to become a MVC? - No I don't because I don't deserve one because a) I don't really help anyone in the technical sections and b) I just enjoy the banter and the discussions on the forum (Y)

Do I Work? - No I don't per se I don't have a 9-7 job I do articles for websites now and again, also I do occasional work for my local newspaper :)

I agree. We already have the release date, a screen shot (need more than one though) but we're missing the trailers (of him in the process of typing his 50,000th post) , critic scores etc.

Finally we need Rappy's comment (written in gold of course) and an explanation so our undeserving brains can wrap around how this inhuman achievement was even possible.

That's just my opinion though... congratulations.

Screw that. When it's the celebration party with girls and vodka?