Which Game Next for Xbox....

So yeah.... i just got my box and today i should get some cash as well as later this week from my paycheck.. so the question is... which game should i buy next as the only game i have now is Enter The Matrix (in "The Bowels" now.. going sweet)

• Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
  • Halo
  • Dead To Rights
  • Project Gotham Racing
  • Unreal Championship
  • Oddworld Munch?s Oddysee
  • X-men: The Next Dimension
  • RTCW
  • Minority Report
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
  • Red Faction II
  • Splinter Cell

oh and if none of those match your taste then tell me which other game rox as i dunno all of the good ones yet.:D:D Or i might get 2 games so list them in the order you'd get them or something..:D:D

I would say Halo.. After that pick up Splinter Cell, then Unreal Championship.. Munch is cool too and it's one of the cheaper titles now.

screw Unreal.... i've played it twice since i've had it and didn't really enjoy it both times....

I'd say get MotoGp 2 and get on live....

i would definatly get Halo. Its the best game on earth. Fifa Football 2003 is also good if your into football, or just wanna thrash your mates. Dont get any of the James bond games.

hehe, my brother has one of the 007 games and he likes it.. great game he says but i dunno.. i wasn't really into them either. I just want some fun action games... cuz i've never really liked sports games well, other than racing. I wish Project Gotham was more like Grand Turismo since that had a full simulation mode...

Well personally I'm waiting Midtown Madness 3, I'm really looking foreward to that one.

Oh and Sonic hero's but that don't come out until January next year !!!

Kind regards

So yeah.... i just got my box and today i should get some cash as well as later this week from my paycheck.. so the question is... which game should i buy next as the only game i have now is Enter The Matrix (in "The Bowels" now.. going sweet)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
  • Halo
  • Dead To Rights
  • Project Gotham Racing
  • Unreal Championship
  • Oddworld Munch?s Oddysee
  • X-men: The Next Dimension
  • RTCW
  • Minority Report
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
  • Red Faction II
  • Splinter Cell

oh and if none of those match your taste then tell me which other game rox as i dunno all of the good ones yet.:D:D Or i might get 2 games so list them in the order you'd get them or something..:D:D

Halo is definitely a MUST get.

Oddworld is pretty cool, but only a one player game, so I would recommend renting or borrowing from someone it instead of buying it, unless you find it somewhere cheap.

You didn't list "Brute Force" and I would recommend that one cuz it looks like it's gonna be just incredible.

Hmmm, hard to say which ones to get really, there's so many awsome games for XBOX.

Oh, Need For Speed is awsome too. Especially with a steering wheel.

out of the ones you've listed...definitely halo. also, if you have a blockbuster video nearby...metal gear solid 2: substance is only like $20 new. at least that's how much it is in cali...

yeah, blockbuster is around here... i'm thinking i should go rent a game or 2 for that but we'll see... one is up da block, i might go up there and buy my games used ... instead of spending $50 for em

Ones to get:

- Halo

- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

- Dead To Rights

- Unreal Championship

- Project Gotham Racing

- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

- Red Faction II

- Splinter Cell

The rest you listed you can miss.

I can tell you which game not to get out of the list you have there, X-men: the next dimension. that game is horrid, lol. My friend has it and he let me borrow it. I think the others are def better than X-Men. :)

yeah, brute force looks good, not too sure tho since i haven't really seen much actual gameplay, just videos... They say it's like Halo, just with 4 people so it should be a big hit too but we'll see... Halo is next and i might get MGS2 : S with it too since it's about $20 for that now too