How hot does your CPU run?

Tbird 1.2ghz 266fsb running @ 46 0c full load 43 oc idle ,but i have got 6 fans in case :p

I'd have to say 59 is a little on the toasty side, going over 60 is possible, but isn't too healthy for your CPU

What Heatsink and Fan are you using.

I recommend a good HSF, and if u don't care about noise one of them fancy 6800RPM+ CPU Fans

:D

46C under load. Depends on ambient temperature though.

1.2Ghz @ 1.4 Using 4 case fans (2 Antec 32 CFM, 2 Panaflow 40CFM) and an Akasa Silver Mountain heatsink with Delta 39CFM fan.

1.1ghz AMD

average temp is around 52 degrees MAXs at 59 degrees

used to be maxing at 66 till i put in 2 case fans.

Idle temp is around 46-48.

-

I'm using a Taisol lower range (don't remember the model) HSF, but I belive it is the fact my PC is in a Slot in my Pine desk which has only 1 CM either side for circulation. when I use dto have it out on my desk it was at 44 MAX I think.

I've got a Celeron II 800 @ (8*133) = 1066Mhz

Golden-ORB

stays cool @ 40-50 degrees ( between idle and 3dgaming )

idle by my standards is typing,surfin the web, etc... light stuff.

when I do nothing at all, it'll drop to 35 degrees.

note

AMD-cpu's run hotter than Intel-cpu's, not all but most.

wow mines really cool i suppose

got this from mirc

Processor ( 1-AMD Thunderbird, 1060MHz, 256KB )

Memory ( Usage: 84/128MB (65.63%)?[|||||||||||||-------])

Motherboard ( AbitKT7a ) Temperature/Fan ( System: 25?C, 1 CPU, CPU(1): 30?C, Fan(1): 4963RPM )

Display ( 1024x768 32bit 85Hz )  Monitor ( iiyama 17" )

Graphics Card ( Geforce2 mx )  3DMark Score ( Not Set )

so 25?C for the mb and 30?C for the cpu, never gets above 40mb and cpu 45 on full load

Recently bought the NoiseControl Silverado cooler, and it is extremely quiet. TomsHardware.com rated it well for both noise and cooling performance. However, according to my bios, my CPU is at 62 C. I have an athlon 1.4ghz and I'm not overclocking or anything, so being well under AMD's 90 degree limit, am I ok? Or should I up to a higher voltage (cooler comes with 6V 8V 10V and 12V power cables). I'm using the 8V now.

Originally posted by MaddogMDD  

Recently bought the NoiseControl Silverado cooler, and it is extremely quiet.  TomsHardware.com rated it well for both noise and cooling performance.  However, according to my bios, my CPU is at 62 C.  I have an athlon 1.4ghz and I'm not overclocking or anything, so being well under AMD's 90 degree limit, am I ok?  Or should I up to a higher voltage (cooler comes with 6V 8V 10V and 12V power cables).  I'm using the 8V now.

Maybe your case is to small and the IDE cables block up the airflow to your CPU and the cooler. Solution :

- Buy a bigger case

- rounded IDE cables could help

- put fan in the front off your case, suck in new "fresh" air

- put a fan in the back of the case blow out "hot" air

or

go watercooling!!!

hmm, I am thinking of buying a bigger case. I have a mini-tower now, it's kinda full no airflow.

Any suggestions in what kind off case I should invest in? (Metal/Alu/Steel)

Originally posted by PM5K  

Celery 633@950

Golden Orb

One 60MM on the front bottom  

One 60MM on the back near the cpu

24C  Full load 28C

what kind of tower have you got? big midi mini server

I haven't checked to see if my BIOS has a temperature checker .

All I know is that my air flow to the CPU is good... I don't have my case on... just exposed to the air... The only thing I know about temperature of computer components is that if you touch the graphics heat sink it's BLOODY hot - LMAO.

-mortensenj

Originally posted by PM5K  

Honestly I don't know what the hell it's called, it has 6 full size bays and three half size, with a fourth only accessible from the inside.....

hmm, sounds like a big-tower.

I have room for :

2 cdrom drives

2 floppy drives

2 harddisk on the inside below those floppy drives.

my tower is called mini, and it's very full and getting hot becuase there is no good air circulation.

I think I'll go for a big-tower too.

thx

I'm running 62C doing 'normal' stuff, goes up to 67C while running graphic intensive games.

1.3Ghz Athlon processor on an Asus A7A266 m/b. I'm running DDR RAM and Video RAM as well as DDR front bus. All those flying electrons are getting excited and generating a lot of heat!

Originally posted by MaddogMDD  

Recently bought the NoiseControl Silverado cooler, and it is extremely quiet.  TomsHardware.com rated it well for both noise and cooling performance.  However, according to my bios, my CPU is at 62 C.  I have an athlon 1.4ghz and I'm not overclocking or anything, so being well under AMD's 90 degree limit, am I ok?  Or should I up to a higher voltage (cooler comes with 6V 8V 10V and 12V power cables).  I'm using the 8V now.

:

I have also Silverado cooler . I am very disapointed about this cooler because the temperature of my CPU (athlon 1.2Gh) is 53-59 C.(12V).

i just recently bought my 1.3 tbird and it's stay constant at about 50C full load, and during normal work it stays around 48-49C. I expected better results from this Alpha PAL 6035 + 6000rpm Superred fan, but i might replace it with a 80mm Sunon fan in a few days, hope that lowers the temp.

Candyman: I myself have heard bad results of the noicecontrol silverado cooler, but i'm not sure why Toms Hardware has got such good results.

In my opinion, if you *really* want to have a 'ccol' system, the expensive Swifty's are the way to go(but i can't afford), or have the insanely loud Delta fan on a decent heatsink(..and i hate noise).