5 o' clock shadow

5 o' clock shadow  

41 members have voted

1. 1. 5 o' clock shadow good idea

• yes
    • no

"5 o' clock shadow good idea"

Huh?

Not sure if it's a "good idea", and it doesn't exactly look nice on most people... I guess we all have our own individual styles.

I hate it, but not because I'm to lazy to shave or anything like that. I hate it because I'm turning grey and it makes me look OLD lol It's bad enough the sides of my hair on my head are grey beyond belief already I don't need it on my beard (if I let it grow in that far anyway) hell my mustach is getting grey hairs in it L(

Honestly, I don't know what I like more, when I am freshly shaven (smoooooth) or got that gruffy I'm gonna get ya thing going (not smooooth). Either way, grey hair sucks at 33.

I had to click 'No' because I'm military... we're not allowed to maintain beards.

That being said, once I retire I'll be going with the gratuitous goat tee. At 38, I'm starting to gray pretty good... and I don't

mind at all. Then again, I'm just one sexy beast!

I usually shave and have sort of light stubble and fair amount of the chin part of a goatee. Rocking a full on beard at the moment though. No reason why, just letting it grow for the sake of it. Going to properly shave before Christmas I think.

I always have a 5 o'clock shadow even after I've shaved. At 36, I'm also getting a sprinkling of white as well so it's getting less of a 5 o'clock shadow and more 'careless with the salt and pepper' look.

I always have a 5 o'clock shadow even after I've shaved. At 36, I'm also getting a sprinkling of white as well so it's getting less of a 5 o'clock shadow and more 'careless with the salt and pepper' look.

Bingo! Grand isn't it? :p

I shave every other day. I don't shave on the weekends as I like the 5 o'clock

somewhat on topic how do i stop my face from breaking out when i shave?

Sharp razor? Using shaving cream?

I just can't be bothered to fully shave, so I have a 5 o'clock shadow most of the time with a trim.

Radish?

Started losing my hair at 28!

So I shave my head with some hair clippers weekly (Grade 0), when I do it I shave my face with them as well. It's great, permanent stubble, no shaving rash, no need for fancy creams and lotions either. Dunno if it's just me but head and face hair grows at the same rate so it's not a problem.

I use an electric before I go to bed, so by the time I wake up I already have a slight shadow. I try to shave every two nights, so I always have some degree of a shadow on my face. It works with my soul patch, though.