[UK] FA Cup

I stopped watching when Reading went 1-0 down to a fortuitous goal from Liverpool :p

just saw this on BBC

BBC Radio 5 live's Mark Lawrenson: "Yes, there would be calls for Rafa Benitez to leave if Liverpool lose tonight."

• 2 weeks later...

Delap's throw-ins are taking forever, wiping the ball all the time, it's hilarious :laugh:

as was Arsenals defending during his first throw. Lucky to be level at half time tbh.

Well played Stoke.

I don't get it, if Wenger plays a weak team why is Fabregas used for the whole 90min. Should have rested him as well, considering the league games that are coming up now.

I'm so happy for my lads at Reading. Although they've had a terrible season in the league they've now pushed on to Round 5 in the FA Cup! The win against Liverpool was surely one of their greatest of all time.

Southampton v Portsmouth

Reading v West Bromwich Albion

Fulham v Notts County or Wigan Athletic

Chelsea v Cardiff City

Bolton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur or Leeds United

Derby County v Birmingham City

Manchester City v Stoke City

Wolverhampton Wanderers or Crystal Palace v Aston Villa

---

oh hello Soton vs Pompey! that is going to be insane on and off the pitch!

Unbelievable, can't believe Stoke won that one so soundly. At least Arsenal can focus on the league now, which means my hope of them stopping Chelski and United is still alive on paper :D

Not a bad draw to be honest some good games there. Southampton v Pompey will be on TV without a doubt. If Wolves win their replay against Palace (incidentally it falls on the day we were supposed to play West Ham I'd rather we played that game and got it out of the way) then we'd play Villa at home then the next week away.