Living, wanting to go to school now...

Just wondering if anybody has some advice for me, I would like to start going to college now. Quick background of myself: I had dropped out of high school in the final year to work full time. This took place back in 2005. Earlier this year I took and successfully completed the GED exam, so now I have the equivalent of a high school diploma. I am still working full time and living on my own. I am constantly working towards advancement in my current job but I would like to pursue further education at the same time. Perhaps something I could combine with skills from my current job and do something unique and exciting in the future, who knows!

Problem is, I am not sure how to go about this, and was wondering if anybody with a similar experience could provide some insight. Does one opt for a multitude of part time courses, or attempt to balance a full time school schedule with a full time work schedule (being a shift worker, the latter option would seem difficult)? Looking at Humber's site for example, they offer some really interesting sounding full time schedules, and I'm prepared to deal with 20-25 hours a week of school along with 40 or so hours of work, but the class schedule would likely be all over the place during the week and make it tough for my employers to schedule me.

Let's say, for now I'm looking at Computer and Network Support Technician. It's so nice looking with everything I would need laid out for me, would it be possible to split something like that up into part time, or is that something I should be calling Humber and asking? Am lost a bit.... meep :D

Thanks for any guidance guys, it'd be so appreciated!