[NFL] Bengals' Chris Henry passes away from his injuries

Bengals' Henry dies after falling out of truck

Published 1 hour 18 minutes ago

CHARLOTTE, N.C.?Charlotte-Mecklenburg police say Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry has died, one day after suffering serious injuries upon falling out of the back of a pickup truck in what authorities describe as a domestic dispute with his fianc?e.

Police say Henry died at 6:36 a.m. Thursday. Henry was 26.

Away from the team because of a broken forearm, Henry was rushed to the hospital Wednesday after being found on a residential road. Police say a dispute began at a home just under a kilometre away, and Henry jumped into the bed of the pickup truck as his fianc?e was driving away from the residence.

Police said at some point when she was driving, Henry "came out of the back of the vehicle."

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/7400...t-of-truck?bn=1

That's sad. R.I.P.

Yeah, I went from "Idiot fell off a truck" to hearing about being on life support and thinking "Oh, damn that sounds serious" to then hearing that he passed away. When I heard about this last night it didn't sound that serious and I was thinking of all the wealthy athletes that have jeopardized their careers from preventable off-field injuries. Anyway, now I regret being flippant.

Why in the world did he jump on the truck anyways.... stupid decision made on his own part.... yes he was fighting with his fience, but jumping on her truck as she drove off? Stupid in my book...